PDA

View Full Version : lvl1 legendary regen 50% 2.7delay 1000capicity

hYp
05-01-2013, 02:42 AM
very very very rare sheild , how do you guys rate this an im not sure how to go about trading it ive never seen or heard of any lvl1 legendarys

LaZyPaTeL
05-01-2013, 02:52 AM
I wouldn't rate it that high actually. Sadly because it's level one it has that extremely low capacity. I have a 1300 EGO blue respark shield that has 1150 capacity, 2.85 delay, and 50% health regen.

Chump Norris
05-01-2013, 02:53 AM
I rate that as awesome! I would trade alot for something like that so make sure you get a good deal if you trade it.

hYp
05-01-2013, 03:05 AM
1300ego same as my lvl1 ego an you saying its not rare? an have u ever heard of ANY other lvl1 legendarys???? have you? didnt think so il awnser for you

chrismeyer34
05-01-2013, 05:12 AM
I wouldn't rate it that high actually. Sadly because it's level one it has that extremely low capacity. I have a 1300 EGO blue respark shield that has 1150 capacity, 2.85 delay, and 50% health regen.

same here but mines a blue respark 2 and it has a delay of 2.7, 40% regen and a cap of 1114 , really nice shield and its an ego of 1029, got it at a major arkfall, had another 1 that was a yellow and it had a delay of 2.85...love those quick relay % lol

darkaoasi901
05-01-2013, 05:20 AM
very very very rare sheild , how do you guys rate this an im not sure how to go about trading it ive never seen or heard of any lvl1 legendarys

I have that exact same shield :) beast mode

DeMoted
05-01-2013, 05:34 AM

Pics but no one cares about level FYI just care about stats.

hYp
05-01-2013, 07:02 AM
i can show in game , ive showed few ppl chuck has seen it up there , an the lvl1 makes a huge differance if u ask me its never been seen b4 never been found, an i have purple one an blue like it with higher ego obviously but lvl1 is quite intresting

Wiggles
05-01-2013, 07:58 AM
What are you wanting for it?

IMRavnos
05-01-2013, 08:46 AM
Why are legendaries weaker then blues?

I have a Blue shield with everything the same except my capacity is over 1000, I think it's 1060? Ego level 400'ish?

They really dropped the ball on loot. I don't want borderlands level of loot, however it would be nice if the loot chain worked like it does in EVERY other game :

white < green < blue < purple < orange

I have more Green guns that trump purple guns then I can shake a stick at.

Also am I the only one who thinks Mod synergy is a joke? The benefits are so minor that it's funny.

Also I keep getting guns max level that gain a bonus that is irrelevant. a BMG with an increase in Ammo? LMAO how lame. Reminds me of that crap game Diablo III

Before you troll that, the BMG does not go above 100% if it jumped to 110% then o.k., but no it's just a wasted bonus stat.

chrismeyer34
05-01-2013, 12:02 PM
i get white, blue, yellow, purple and orange, but ive never seen green....or is that just the color of it when its dropped cuz when i pick it up thats the colors i see...now i see a green glow around a weapon/shield but in the menu screen i only see white, blue, yellow, purple and orange texts

pvdmike
05-01-2013, 12:33 PM
i get white, blue, yellow, purple and orange, but ive never seen green....or is that just the color of it when its dropped cuz when i pick it up thats the colors i see...now i see a green glow around a weapon/shield but in the menu screen i only see white, blue, yellow, purple and orange texts

There's no yellow. Orange, Purple, Blue, Green, White

chrismeyer34
05-01-2013, 12:43 PM
There's no yellow. Orange, Purple, Blue, Green, White

thats funny cuz i have a frc saw that has yellow text on it, in game name chrismeyer35, ill show you, as well as a grenade with yellow text, im a the muir processing plant, ill wait so i can show you in game cuz for some reason it wont let me post pics on here, keeps saying image is too large for file or something like that, im on NA server

Drake Payne
05-02-2013, 08:08 AM
Before you troll that, the BMG does not go above 100% if it jumped to 110% then o.k., but no it's just a wasted bonus stat.

But with more Ammo, they deplete slower, troll.

Almiel
05-02-2013, 08:43 AM
How can someone have a lvl 1 anything? When you get out of the tutorial you are level 10.

@Chris: sounds like you need to adjust your monitor's colors as it's supposed to be green (or get a color blindness test done, lol).

Nine Ba11
05-02-2013, 08:51 AM
I really feel that legendaries are so unpowered that they're only use is for pursuits and achievements/trophies. Anyone else hope they will recieve some sort of buff? Their rarity does not sync with their abilities. If they had like 3 stats, theyd actually be more useful than the other rarities. Just how I feel.

chrismeyer34
05-02-2013, 08:57 AM
How can someone have a lvl 1 anything? When you get out of the tutorial you are level 10.

@Chris: sounds like you need to adjust your monitor's colors as it's supposed to be green (or get a color blindness test done, lol).

nope, at 1st i thought people were mistaken yellow for legendaries but i actually got an orange shield so i was like " ok, so it isnt my screen nor am i color blind ", but hey when the patch is done in 2 hrs you can meet me in game and i can show the stuff i have that shows yellow texts, not green, and no, im not on a computer, my ps3 lol...for some reason it wont let me posts pics, says its too large for file or something to that effect, cuz if it let me id show you

chrismeyer34
05-02-2013, 08:58 AM
I really feel that legendaries are so unpowered that they're only use is for pursuits and achievements/trophies. Anyone else hope they will recieve some sort of buff? Their rarity does not sync with their abilities. If they had like 3 stats, theyd actually be more useful than the other rarities. Just how I feel.

i agree, my respark shield is more powerful than the legendary shield i got, made me go wtf?...whats the point of them being legendary if they are weaker then say a blue? makes no sense

Facade
05-02-2013, 08:59 AM

Agree with this in regards to the Nade & Shield legendaries. At least the weapons have other smaller (while sometimes useless) bonus stats, they at least have something.

hYp
05-02-2013, 09:22 AM
i will show u this sheild and i know its spossed to be impossible to have a lvl1 legendary but i do have this my screen name is hYp , psn id TohYphY ,

an this is for trade but obv not cheap its a 1 of a kind an not even spossed to be in the game

EmoPyroNecrosis
05-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Agree with this in regards to the Nade & Shield legendaries. At least the weapons have other smaller (while sometimes useless) bonus stats, they at least have something.

Only eyepoping stat I've seen in an Orange, was a respark with 90% Health Regen, although it was low on Shield Power, and was a Hurricane((9.7 seconds before recharge)) and Shield POWER was like, psh 1100 and something, so it was trashy, but the 90% HEalth Regen was a wow factor. Be nice it I could find a shield like it with better recharge.

To be honest, I think the rarity set up is bad, it adds another slot for a bonus... Like, Greens' have 1, Blue's 2, Purples 3, Oranges 4. Weirdest Orange I have seen, is a friends Infector... all 4 were melee boosts, thing prolly had 10x melee now add the level up melee stats on Infectors, and might as well have called it "The Almighty Pimpslap" if only it was Brutal, but I think it was a Rolling Thunder... was a Cranker too, so the Melee was the only reason my bud kept it. lol

LaZyPaTeL
05-02-2013, 10:08 AM
i will show u this sheild and i know its spossed to be impossible to have a lvl1 legendary but i do have this my screen name is hYp , psn id TohYphY ,

an this is for trade but obv not cheap its a 1 of a kind an not even spossed to be in the game

Where does it say that it is supposed to be impossible to have a level 1 legendary shield? I don't see why it's not supposed to be in the game. Someone earlier in this topic stated they have the same shield (on the first page I believe), so I highly doubt it is one of a kind.