PDA

View Full Version : Defiance -The Best Game out & Most Addictive

GapToothGamer
05-01-2013, 03:32 AM
All Game has bugs and glicthes just needed to get that out.
Now remember they are listen to the community and fixing these one by one.

Apart for they the game is awesome the only game that got me addicted like this was final fantasy 7

I love everything about the game and i the things they could add to this game is endless.

What do you think??

kkhendy
05-01-2013, 05:46 AM
I love it, aside from the glitches.

Finished the game and I have like 75 pursuits finished so have about 25 odd left to do, once i've finished those though I have no idea what i'm gonna do. But for now it's boss.

KOLZ
05-01-2013, 05:47 AM
I am definitely enjoying it a lot. Got a huge concern about the season pass but the game it's self I am liking heavily. Can't wait to see what they add to it.

Grit
05-01-2013, 06:02 AM
I am definitely enjoying it a lot. Got a huge concern about the season pass but the game it's self I am liking heavily. Can't wait to see what they add to it.

I'm wondering if the PASS is actually worth it or not.. i mean Next GENs are hitting in well 6 months... so yeah. why drop $40 on DLC when i can put that $40 toward a new console.

Chilmeister
05-01-2013, 06:06 AM
Addicted too :o

KOLZ
05-01-2013, 06:07 AM
I'm wondering if the PASS is actually worth it or not.. i mean Next GENs are hitting in well 6 months... so yeah. why drop $40 on DLC when i can put that $40 toward a new console.

I am not really concerned about the next gen and SP really. For next gen MS system I am hoping heavily that it is backwards compatible for my tons of 360 games instead of having to frog jump back and for every time I wanna play a 360 game or next gen game, lol. What has me concerned about the SP is the fact that many comments are saying according to a blog (I am guessing on the defiance site) that SP people will be able to play with people that download the content for free in all the missions. So then wtf is the point of the pass other than minor things like a new race which at the moment wouldn't be much use since this game doesn't make much of a use in having alts right now, some skins, and vehicles that's all that's been mentioned. So hopefully there is a lot more major stuff included because I am not about to spend 40 dollars on a SP and then have people playing the same exact content for free.

Sacrimony
05-01-2013, 06:09 AM
Good post man! Absolutely loving the game :)

OcR Grav
05-01-2013, 06:11 AM
Haven't finished the main story yet, tho I've been taking it kind of slow. I've been having a lot of fun with this game and I know I will enjoy it more once the bugs get ironed out.

dreadi
05-01-2013, 06:21 AM
Agreed 100%. I can't stop playing this game on a daily basis, it's the only game to drag me away from Mass Effect MP, which I used to play non stop for a whole year! I've only just broke 1000 EGO and made it across the bridge, so yeah enjoying this game immensely. I don't know what problems others are having when they say this game is broken lol ;) I like this thread!

ValentineOmegaX
05-01-2013, 06:23 AM
I for one am really enjoying this game. Just completed the main story and all side quests now I am focusing on the pursuits.

LurchUSA
05-01-2013, 06:32 AM
What do you think??

Unfortunately I have to agree with you there. While the game itself is very ordinary, when you compare it to all the other shtocko out on the MMORPG market at the moment, it by comparison is a fantastic game. The only thing that comes close is FireFall, which while a good game too, it's very shallow with very little to do, even less than Defiance.

So given the current crop of online games, Defiance is as good as it currently gets.

kkhendy
05-01-2013, 06:33 AM

That's exactly what i'm feeling. I wanna play the DLC and I probably will jump back and forth between 360 and next gen if it's not backwards compatible, but I'm not entirely sure whether the season pass will be worth it, might just buy them in single releases.

FattyMcG33
05-01-2013, 06:48 AM
That's exactly what i'm feeling. I wanna play the DLC and I probably will jump back and forth between 360 and next gen if it's not backwards compatible, but I'm not entirely sure whether the season pass will be worth it, might just buy them in single releases.

First off, I love the game too. I'm not done with the story line yet, been taking my time (and have had little time between work, school and the family). I'm looking forward to seeing what the DLC brings as well.

As for the next-gen consoles, although I really wanna get one at launch, I remember how many issues the 360 had at launch, I may wait a bit for the kinks to get worked out. And I'm sure MS will have backwards compatibility on the next console, just need to see which games it's gonna support. Sucked when 360 launched that some of my favs didn't make the list from original xbox.

GapToothGamer
05-01-2013, 07:03 AM
i just did main story thank good for my vbi auot shotgun or i would have broke my tv that boss was a pain

GapToothGamer
05-01-2013, 07:15 AM
Agreed 100%. I can't stop playing this game on a daily basis, it's the only game to drag me away from Mass Effect MP, which I used to play non stop for a whole year! I've only just broke 1000 EGO and made it across the bridge, so yeah enjoying this game immensely. I don't know what problems others are having when they say this game is broken lol ;) I like this thread!

Some people just have bad luck ha but the game is awesome i am glad i waited like 1hour for it to be installed now haha

N3gativeCr33p
05-01-2013, 07:18 AM
As for the next-gen consoles, although I really wanna get one at launch, I remember how many issues the 360 had at launch, I may wait a bit for the kinks to get worked out.

Couldn't have said it much better myself... I've made the early adopting mistake over the past two generations, as it now stands.

GapToothGamer
05-01-2013, 07:23 AM
Unfortunately I have to agree with you there. While the game itself is very ordinary, when you compare it to all the other shtocko out on the MMORPG market at the moment, it by comparison is a fantastic game. The only thing that comes close is FireFall, which while a good game too, it's very shallow with very little to do, even less than Defiance.

So given the current crop of online games, Defiance is as good as it currently gets.

I inderstand want you mean man. i haven't heard of firehall so defo have to check that out. I love when you need help and like 20 players turn up out and help and just drive off......game so awesome

Zugo
05-01-2013, 07:34 AM
I inderstand want you mean man. i haven't heard of firehall so defo have to check that out. I love when you need help and like 20 players turn up out and help and just drive off......game so awesome

I'm one of those guys!
To be honest I'm usually super frustrated after fighting commuter traffic for an hour so I login to Defiance, jump in my roller and tear all over the place aimlessly until I feel vindicated.

Str8Murked
05-01-2013, 07:36 AM
I'm one of those guys!
To be honest I'm usually super frustrated after fighting commuter traffic for an hour so I login to Defiance, jump in my roller and tear all over the place aimlessly until I feel vindicated.

lol, i feel you.

This game does wonders for my A.D.D.

Azrael008uk
05-01-2013, 07:41 AM

So you'll only be paying $ 560.00 for your Next Box or PS 4

Do we even need a next gen?

This one's doing pretty fine at the moment.

Az

GapToothGamer
05-01-2013, 07:41 AM
I love it, aside from the glitches.

Finished the game and I have like 75 pursuits finished so have about 25 odd left to do, once i've finished those though I have no idea what i'm gonna do. But for now it's boss.

well my friend you are awesome people like you have saved my life so many times i have lost count haha i am glad am at a level where i can handle myself now