PDA

View Full Version : Mod issue

OutbackerDave
05-01-2013, 05:48 AM
I keep getting mods of all various types but I have yet to get a single weapon that can use them. Yes I have greens and a few blues but none of them can take mods nor allow me to add mod slots.

This is very frustrating as I have no storage area I know of, so I either have to keep these useless mods in my inventory until I finally get something that can use them, or sell them as I need the inventory slots.

Any ideas anyone?

xilos
05-01-2013, 06:03 AM
you can always add mod slots (if you don't the the 4 already unlocked)

you must either not have a high enough ego to have unlocked that yet OR you have the item you're trying to mod equipped in one of your loadouts

also, each mod is specific to a weapon type. so if your guns can't take mods then you should double check the type.

elquietone
05-01-2013, 06:07 AM
Its also worth mentioning again as above did so, that the weapon you have must not be equipped when trying to add mod slots. If it is equipped, you will not have access to the options to add slots, only thing you can do while equipped is add mods. All other options will be removed.

OutbackerDave
05-01-2013, 09:08 AM
Ok, thanks for the advice, I will make sure everything is unequipped. Now how often do we get more inventory slots? Is there an in game way to buy more w/o using real money?

ItISLupus
05-01-2013, 09:11 AM
Dev blog on how to use the Salvage matrix (http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/04/17/defiance-the-salvage-matrix/)

Figured that this might help.

Also, you receive more inventory slots at predetermined EGO milestones. I think my last one was at 1500.

OutbackerDave
05-01-2013, 10:11 AM
So we don't have any other storage in game save our inventory? I hope that will be fixed.