PDA

View Full Version : Who DOESN'T want more missions in DLC?

Darkane
05-01-2013, 06:47 AM
Seems mission content takes a lot of resources to produce but can be blown through pretty quickly.

For this game I'd like to see more:

- Vehicles
- Co-op
- Maps
- Raids
- Areas
- Enemies
- Loot
... other things you can repeat over the long term. :D

EDIT: Sorry, forgot a major one... More Arkfalls

Anyone else feel like that about mission-based DLC?

Fenruswolf
05-01-2013, 06:55 AM
Hey Darkane,

I have agree with you. I would really like to see this game explode with content with the DLC's, and that includes what you have there plus additional races.

Orge Lambart
05-01-2013, 06:55 AM
Seems mission content takes a lot of resources to produce but can be blown through pretty quickly.

- Vehicles
- Co-op
- Maps
- Raids
- Areas
- Enemies
- Loot

I'm sure you would be in the minority of people who don't want missions added with DLC. The rest of us want more content, the rest of what you named would be awesome, but so would extra DLC. Besides it's all but assured we'll run into that one guy again. I won't spoil who because that would be wrong, but if you beat the game you'll know who.

ironhands
05-01-2013, 07:04 AM
definitely more missions, especially more intricate co-op maps with the possibility of failure.

Cutlass Jack
05-01-2013, 07:10 AM
I would by DLC specifically for more story content.

The stuff on your list should really be the non DLC things they add for everyone. You don't want to put a DLC price gate on things that require many players to be playable.

Shogo_Yahagi
05-01-2013, 07:13 AM
I want more missions. This game desperately needs stuff for the players to care about if it wants to hold onto them between seasons of the show, and yet more things to do over and over (especially when there aren't any real benefits to be had) is not going to do it. Grinding is grinding is grinding.

Erei
05-01-2013, 07:18 AM

- Vehicles
- Co-op
- Maps
- Raids
- Areas
- Enemies
- Loot

EDIT: Sorry, forgot a major one... More Arkfalls

Yeah, because you can blown though story content quickly, but not new vehicles and ennemies ? Come on...

I want more story content, and as they promised, more maps/ennemies/loot along with it.

I think you are messing up episodic content and DLC content.

Finally they said they'll released more Arkfall, probably for free.

Oceanhawk
05-01-2013, 07:31 AM
definitely more missions, especially more intricate co-op maps with the possibility of failure.

Yes!!! Co-ops need to be exponentially harder.

ironhands
05-01-2013, 07:34 AM
I definitely expected the episode content to be like the pre-series episode missions, a little bummed they aren't.
The DLC content I'm a little surprised about, with the currently available information. If the pay content is purely superficial, doesn't seem to be much incentive to buy it. I figured it'd be like the LotRO style, access to the zone, and enemies, but no missions enabled. Of course, it's mostly speculation at this point. One thing is pretty obvious though, there'll be Volge.

ironhands
05-01-2013, 07:37 AM
Yes!!! Co-ops need to me exponentially harder.

>room temperature IQ

Loved that quote.

One of these days I'm going to find a bunch of 3d modellers and make my own game lol. Challenge is a good thing, especially when there are other alternatives. Look at the success of Dark Souls (and not the quarter-*****ed PC port). Very unforgiving, but that's half of the appeal.

baelrusk
05-01-2013, 09:46 AM
More diverse weapons, vehicles, outfits and enemies.......along with some more coop maps.
I think that is more important than just some more missions.
That seems to be something that appeals to more potential buyers than just more missions.