PDA

View Full Version : to every1 telling ps3 players to post trades else where

hYp
05-01-2013, 07:17 AM
the trading chat is 98% pc an xbox and we have alot better chance trading an selling items here where all the ps3 payers actualy come to. so posting the link in all the trade threads is just wasting your time

Facade
05-01-2013, 07:20 AM
the trading chat is 98% pc an xbox and we have alot better chance trading an selling items here where all the ps3 payers actualy come to. so posting the link in all the trade threads is just wasting your time

I understand why they are doing so. 1 person does it then the rest think it's ok to do it. Then this board turns into a bunch of trading posts. Does it truly bother me? No, not at all. But I'm sure that would change when this board gets over-run with trading requests.

hYp
05-01-2013, 07:41 AM
well they need to make differnt trading fourms then cause trying to trade for ps3 in that forum is unless for any of us ps3 players ,alot of us only use the forums to trade

RoG Goat
05-01-2013, 07:42 AM
That's why you put {PS3 "server"} in each post.

hYp
05-01-2013, 07:45 AM
That's why you put {PS3 "server"} in each post.

it dont get you nowhere , lots of us have tryed an tryed n there

RoG Goat
05-01-2013, 07:47 AM
There are less people playing on PS3. It will be more difficult for you to sell/buy even if you had your own forum.

That being said, I don't know why each platform doesn't have its own sub-forum.

Justified
05-01-2013, 10:45 AM
I don't see a problem using this sub forum for it. There really isn't much to discuss in this forum that you can't discuss in General if it's game related.