PDA

View Full Version : I like this game.

RalosReper
03-21-2013, 09:48 PM
I really like the the open world thing where you dont really need a party and any player can come and help you and really makes you make friends with people who are playing. I think this game will pave the way for ideas of console mmos. I have a question though, since it is an mmo how do you keep playing? i have heard of a sub fee and you wont have to pay if you get collectors edition, thanks much appreciated. I also think the population will grow over time seeing how good it is. :)

Shinji Ex
03-22-2013, 01:30 AM
$60 and your good to go no subscription fee with the exception of optional micro fee boost item transactions
You can ever enjoy DLC without having DLC if that makes since LOL no player pop separation based on contend owned ^__^

Myst
03-22-2013, 01:31 AM
Yep that's the likable part and thankfully through plus I got a taste of it. Now the question remains as to whether or not I want the collectors or just the regular edition.

DropKickSuicide
03-22-2013, 01:41 AM
Yep that's the likable part and thankfully through plus I got a taste of it. Now the question remains as to whether or not I want the collectors or just the regular edition.

honestly id skip collectors and head strait for ultimate, especially if you plan on getting the season pass. now with that said Il probly be getting the regular as 150$$ is alot for me.

feel free to add me DropKickSuicide in game Im always looking for more peeps to roam with

Myst
03-22-2013, 01:43 AM
honestly id skip collectors and head strait for ultimate, especially if you plan on getting the season pass. now with that said Il probly be getting the regular as 150$$ is alot for me.

feel free to add me DropKickSuicide in game Im always looking for more peeps to roam with

That's exactly why I was looking at avoiding the ultimate lol 150.00 is well a lot and not a lot at the same time giving that I'm saving up for something else so it is a lot now. Though I did plan on getting the Season pass, if anything I may just drop collectors and go straight for regular and then season.

Sure thing may have to delete a person but I'll add you before heading out to work.

DropKickSuicide
03-22-2013, 01:47 AM
That's exactly why I was looking at avoiding the ultimate lol 150.00 is well a lot and not a lot at the same time giving that I'm saving up for something else so it is a lot now. Though I did plan on getting the Season pass, if anything I may just drop collectors and go straight for regular and then season.

Sure thing may have to delete a person but I'll add you before heading out to work.

lol same here I was planning on getting it but found some otherthings I want more, Il stick with the regular and grab season pass later after release.

Cool Im at work now so Il accept as soon as I get home and Il probly be on alot all weekend

Myst
03-22-2013, 01:49 AM
lol same here I was planning on getting it but found some otherthings I want more, Il stick with the regular and grab season pass later after release.

Cool Im at work now so Il accept as soon as I get home and Il probly be on alot all weekend

Cool deal, I'll probably play as much as possible during the weekend since sadly I work and my two days off fall in line with the day the server goes down so I have to get my last minute itch scratched lol.

Defy
03-22-2013, 02:19 AM
glad to hear you like it :)

Rampermt
03-22-2013, 05:57 AM
Spread the word we need more players.

Shogo_Yahagi
03-22-2013, 08:40 AM
$60 and your good to go no subscription fee with the exception of optional micro fee boost item transactions
You can ever enjoy DLC without having DLC if that makes since LOL no player pop separation based on contend owned ^__^

That is to say, the main game content will always be available to everybody. The devs have said that there will be free DLC which will be available to everyone who wants to download it, but there will also be DLC that you can purchase which will only be available if you purchase the DLC. The season pass, included in the Ultimate Edition (not the Collector's Edition), covers the first 5 for-purchase DLC releases and represents a 20% discount over buying all 5.

Desidus
03-22-2013, 08:45 AM
Spread the word we need more players.

Yep the more the merrier... more dlc more trion hires to give us cool stuff.. more support.. mo money, less problems. lol.

Sanador62
03-22-2013, 09:02 AM
I was having a blast last night playing. So much so that I pre-ordered the ultimate edition today.

Desidus
03-22-2013, 09:21 AM
I was having a blast last night playing. So much so that I pre-ordered the ultimate edition today.

Nice. Welcome to Defiance! I don't preorder anything, but I will be out there getting my copy on release day... or getting it from the psn network if its available that morning.