PDA

View Full Version : 6/13 Competative PvP Pursuits

RabMan
05-01-2013, 09:21 AM
Is it possible to get more than 6/13 PvP Pursuits completed?

Munx
05-01-2013, 09:38 AM
How did you even manage to get 6/13? I am not even able to complete a single one :/

even tried contact gm to push me past resetting stats, but no reply.

RabMan
05-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Brute force mostly. The Survival of the fittest two worked properly without issue. Any Port in the Storm and the Observatory one updated eventually. I was only selecting quick match, not sure if that had anything to do with it. I was also not doing any missions or other activity. It took several hundred kills for the first two Pursuits to update, the ones that require 25 on each map.

pyrolm
05-01-2013, 09:47 AM
How did you even manage to get 6/13? I am not even able to complete a single one :/

I am with this guy, I only play PvP for the contracts currently. I have 0/13 and I am not even trying to complete them until they are fixed...I would say good job on even getting 6/13!

Draaconis
05-01-2013, 09:47 AM
PvP really is a world all it's own in any game. Once you get into it, you really have to do nothing else until you are done or sick of it.

Beardamus
05-01-2013, 09:54 AM
PvP really is a world all it's own in any game. Once you get into it, you really have to do nothing else until you are done or sick of it.

That's not the issue. The issue is that kills for some of them are resetting every map so unless you can get 25 Waterfront kills in one map you can't get the pursuit.

Garu
05-01-2013, 09:58 AM
I cant complete a lot of them due to them resetting i just need the kills on observatory for that one to finish, also seems the vehicle one on shadow wars resets a lot as well.

Munx
05-01-2013, 09:58 AM
Yeah issue is not with pvp balance or anything like that, its with trions inability to fix the simplest of things, I find it very hard to belive trion couldn't have fixed the pvp pursuits in a day or two if they actually bothered to.

Not to mention that freightyard has been MIA for ****ing weeks, patethic...

Garu
05-01-2013, 10:02 AM
Yeah issue is not with pvp balance or anything like that, its with trions inability to fix the simplest of things, I find it very hard to belive trion couldn't have fixed the pvp pursuits in a day or two if they actually bothered to.

Balance seems fine tbh a lot of people complain about cloak but i use overcharge(lol forgot its name is it overpower?) and very rarely do bad in pvp games. They really need to fix the pursuits and bring freightyard back as i havnt been bothered to log in for a little bit now due to basiclly not needing to or having the urge to.

pyrolm
05-01-2013, 10:11 AM
I find it very hard to belive trion couldn't have fixed the pvp pursuits in a day or two if they actually bothered to.

Yea I do agree with this one, it really can't be THAT hard to keep track of kills on a map for a person.

swat brigade
05-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Is it possible to get more than 6/13 PvP Pursuits completed?

Seriously , I have 1/13 everything else glitches out. Plus capture and hold is in a bunch of them as well

Denim Samurai
05-01-2013, 10:24 AM
I can't even get past 2/13. Waterfront kills reset every match and so do shadow war kills.

Archangel
05-01-2013, 11:02 AM
I did a search to look to see if a thread about the pvp pursuits being broken. and after reading these posts it seems that this is true?

Do we need to put in a support request to get it fixed or is it broken for everyone?

I can't get credit for anything in the pvp pursuits right now. Just grinding Observatory over and again but nothing is changing.

Any words of advice? Or am I another one like many who are just stuck because the pursuits are broken?