PDA

View Full Version : Hotshot: Dam defence what the *******

HellOnOrion
05-01-2013, 10:42 AM
ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS !!!!! i have turned off every icon on my map but Hotshots and this thing DOES NOT EXIST

HOW DO YOU CREATE PURSUITS WITH HOTSHOTS THAT ARENT EVEN ON THE MAP !!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

************************************************** **************************************

warcin
05-01-2013, 10:50 AM
They have turned it off and on a few times now. As it was it was to easy to exploit it to get very fast XP so they turned it off. They thought they fixed it and turned it on for a short time, but the rumor was it made it worse not better so they tuned it off again.

Felps
05-01-2013, 10:51 AM
ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS !!!!! i have turned off every icon on my map but Hotshots and this thing DOES NOT EXIST

HOW DO YOU CREATE PURSUITS WITH HOTSHOTS THAT ARENT EVEN ON THE MAP !!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

************************************************** **************************************

Brother, get a hold of yourself and look before posting something... there is a thread saying this hotshot is deactivated....

Draaconis
05-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Brother, get a hold of yourself and look before posting something... there is a thread saying this hotshot is deactivated....

Several actually.