PDA

View Full Version : Episode 3, broken??

Axvil
05-01-2013, 10:57 AM
I completed Episode 3 "Thinning the Herd" (1/2), however.. for "Unconventional Methods" (2/2), I'm supposed to complete "Thinning the Herd for Paradise"..
What the heck does that mean?
Under my contracts tab, for Paradise, I got "Most Wanted, Dy'Dekuso" (completed)
Am I missing something here?

Axvil
05-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Guess I'm the only one... :/

Soko
05-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Guess I'm the only one... :/

Same here...

Arsenic_Touch
05-01-2013, 02:51 PM
They haven't added the contract yet.

baelrusk
05-01-2013, 02:53 PM
It seems to be a bug.
You have to complete the contract with Paradise for episode 3.
But that contract doesn't show up.

Instead it's achieving a pursuit of the same name.
Another friggin bug.

Black Magix
05-01-2013, 03:06 PM
It seems to be a bug.
You have to complete the contract with Paradise for episode 3.
But that contract doesn't show up.

Instead it's achieving a pursuit of the same name.
Another friggin bug.

No it's not achieving a pursuit of the same name it's achieving a contract which hasn't been added yet. Sometimes achievements tell the truth when they say something.

Dwane
05-01-2013, 03:15 PM
It requires u to do contract (if only u can read that). Theres also pursuit with same name and emergency with same name, neither counts toward it cuz its clearly stated as contract for paradise.

baelrusk
05-01-2013, 03:18 PM
No it's not achieving a pursuit of the same name it's achieving a contract which hasn't been added yet. Sometimes achievements tell the truth when they say something.

That's what I meant. That the message was stating the Pursuit was achieved, not the contract.
And it's the only contract that I haven't seen in the list yet.

Axvil
05-01-2013, 03:40 PM
LOL, so basically Ep3 cannot be completed yet, because the necessary contract has not been added yet..
Wow.. Interesting approach.. :)
Considering how buggy some of the other content is, I think Trion should refrain from releasing such "odd" updates.. just so us players don't get all confused.

sciencefiction
05-01-2013, 05:52 PM
I'm having trouble with this too. I think it has to do with the weekly Paradise contract not resetting properly. I haven't had a new contract in that slot for a few weeks now... Just Explosions 101 (completed).

PC-NA

ten4
05-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Completed Thining the Herd but it did not count for Unconventional Methods...