PDA

View Full Version : Code from gamestop?

THExSWAGGxCHAMP
03-21-2013, 10:21 PM
So I preordered Defiance on Tuesday when I picked up my Gears of War, but when I entered the code it says that I have to download something to play the beta? I thought I would be able to play the beta on the xbox. Anyone else having this issue?

B1ack0ut MenacE
03-21-2013, 10:43 PM
So I preordered Defiance on Tuesday when I picked up my Gears of War, but when I entered the code it says that I have to download something to play the beta? I thought I would be able to play the beta on the xbox. Anyone else having this issue?

Ya. That is the pc beta. You should get another email with a code to dl it from xbox live. Servers are offline for like 10 hours yet, so it will just bring you to the start screen when done.

krhym3s
03-22-2013, 04:31 AM
On the receipt there is instruction and a key code. After you sign on up type in the code you will be emailed the beta key. I literally did the same thing as you, when I picked up my gears I reserved this, checked my email this morning and code was there. Currently downloading it now, if you can't find your receipt go back to GameStop they can reprint you what you need

mrsmileyyyyyyy
03-22-2013, 06:56 AM
yeah i got my res code