PDA

View Full Version : Competitive Multiplayer Pursuits Reseting.

Pock3tRock3tBoy
05-01-2013, 11:50 AM
Hello every i just got into the pvp part of defiance an i noticed my pursuits are not recording my kills or assist. I noticed i was 82/150 kills i need after a game i looked agin an it was down to 24/150 kills. I also noticed my shadow war kills an assist also keep reseting on me. Anyone else haveing this issue an if yes how do i fix it or should i email there support.

BootLeg
05-01-2013, 12:04 PM
me to man my waterfront avenger and 25 kills reset every game a my 150 kill pursuit resets and i have completed the 100 kill contract at least 2 times

EVILONE15
05-01-2013, 12:16 PM
same here i have given up playing PVP for that reason (why put effort and see no result i say), on the game my issue is with observatory it keeps resetting my kills/assists for the pursuit and with that my total TMD overall kill count pursuit to. I guess it affects people differently i guess. I hope something is being done about this because i have had this problem for a week or 2 now.

I just want to complete those damn PVP Pursuits :L

EV76
05-01-2013, 12:18 PM
My observatory persuits are resetting as well. I hope they fix that soon.

Pock3tRock3tBoy
05-01-2013, 12:24 PM
This should be a simple fix for them an it needs to be done soon. People are running out of pursuits to do an PvP is one of the last ones for me to do an now i feel i cant complete the game or even get my 50/50 achievements for Defiance. I dont understand why they didnt release Freight Yard but we still get Contracts for it anyone heard anything about this PvP map. Trying to collect all the armor an this seems to be holding me back from PvP suits.

Pyth
05-01-2013, 12:26 PM
Submit an in game ticket or use the live support here on the website. They'll straighten it out for you.

And if someone tells you "we apologize, but there just isn't anything we can do", submit another ticket or contact another GM on live support until they do.

EVILONE15
05-01-2013, 12:30 PM
Theres a patch tomorrow for PT 9:00am which will bring back The freight Yard but as far as i know we still stand with our main bug issue :L

Pock3tRock3tBoy
05-01-2013, 12:37 PM
im sure if we get enough people putting in some issue tickets they will address it. So please put in a ticket or even a bug so they can see we want this fixed thanks defiance community.

Xionic
05-01-2013, 01:10 PM
im going to try to contact support tonight, im fed up with trying to get the pvp pursuits.