PDA

View Full Version : Electric Archer kills not counted

SplinterMM
05-01-2013, 12:11 PM
I have probably killed at least 50 electric archers and they are not being counted toward the pursuit (or contract, I forget which). This is the only thing I have left to finish for it. Anyone else have this trouble? I have restarted the game o see if it helped, but it didn't.

Side note; It was funny, right by mine 99 I saw and killed an electric monarch, then 2 seconds after I saw another monarch. It looked different. I killed it and found it was a syphon monarch. So look there for everything to finish this pursuit.

dejarnat
05-01-2013, 12:14 PM
I have found 2 since yesterday. Riding around searching became tedious.

Where did you find such a plethora of electric archers?

SplinterMM
05-01-2013, 03:33 PM
I have found them on the road near mine 99 when a event popped up to study hellbug chrysalis, and some near Mount Tam.

ItISLupus
05-01-2013, 03:36 PM
You may have been killing the syphon archers general tip, they are light blue while syphon ones are dark blue/purple

PitBull76
05-01-2013, 03:45 PM
I have found them on the road near mine 99 when a event popped up to study hellbug chrysalis, and some near Mount Tam.

I found my electric archers at minor hellbug arkfalls. They seem to pop up in those more frequently...for me at least

RLStroud
05-01-2013, 04:21 PM
I got 6 of my 10 from a single minor hellbug arkfall in the far northeast of the map, near the water. The entire thing was filled with electric hellbugs with a couple of radioactive skitterlings mixed in. Before that I had been to countless minor hellbug arkfalls and emergencies and seen just the 4 I had killed. That single arkfall had at least 10 of them spawn while I was there and I didn't arrive till wave 3 of 5.

Forsaken Demon
05-01-2013, 05:11 PM
You probably didn't kill them. Doesn't matter if you help with the kill. You have to land the kill shot.

rralpheboy
05-01-2013, 05:15 PM
I have probably killed at least 50 electric archers and they are not being counted toward the pursuit (or contract, I forget which). This is the only thing I have left to finish for it. Anyone else have this trouble? I have restarted the game o see if it helped, but it didn't.

Side note; It was funny, right by mine 99 I saw and killed an electric monarch, then 2 seconds after I saw another monarch. It looked different. I killed it and found it was a syphon monarch. So look there for everything to finish this pursuit.

I found them on my way to San Quinton Prison. I drove back and forth on the road until the event respawned and I completed about 3 or 4 contracts just by doing that.

Facade
05-01-2013, 05:33 PM
I've been stuck at 9 of 10.
For some reason it won't count anymore that I kill even though I've killed 4 of them at the same emergency after it spawned on the same place I just killed it.

SplinterMM
05-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Do the siphon ones look like they shoot out electricity? I'm not sure if that was the case, but I now have 6 down, all from minor arkfalls.

Bushmaster2000
05-02-2013, 02:54 AM
You must be the one putting the kill-shot into the archer for it to count. Just doing damage to get 'participation' kills when someone else kills the thing doesn't get you anything.

mekanikol
05-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Fighting everybody for the kill shot is truly insane. I've "killed" thirty of these things and can't seem to get a single kill to count.

EDIT: up to 5 now, lucked out and had a lull in "customers" for a few minutes. let me kill a few.

JE1SUS
05-14-2013, 02:04 PM
I stuck on 6 out of 10 and definetly killed another 10 by myself - cause i was alone!!!

sucks a bit ... :(

^^

rookangelofmercy
05-21-2013, 05:45 PM
I am stuck at 8 of 10 and can get no higher. i have been soloing emergencies with the electric archers and got NOTHING! I wonder if an admin will ever reply to this?