PDA

View Full Version : Ablity to change color of armor.

MagnusRune Daltus
05-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Basically, im in a clan which is ALL about the color orange, you need an orange car to join. what i would like is for the ability to take my armor (currently red) and change it.

could be a new vendor that sprays your stuff. but it would work by having the primary and secondary color options to choose new colors.

Also with the cars, i have say 20 cars. i want them listed by make then a drop down menu to select the colors i have purchased

IE
A-Tex Growler- red, red/black.... so on
Dodge- orange, red, black.....

so you dont have to scroll down a huge list just say i want a dodge, and then pick the color.

who thinks this is a good idea? or ideas to make this better. Sorry if this is discussed somewhere else, couldn't find it in the search function.

Also if you have an orange car, play on Xbox on EU servers we are 'Youve Been TANGOED'

Reverend Blood
05-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Wouldn't happen, because most of the stuff they're charging real money for is just re-colored items that are already available in-game.
Nobody would spend $11 for the "Executive Operative" outfit, when they could just get the same outfit from a pursuit then color it black.

RevJynxed
05-01-2013, 07:22 PM
Yep, they want to charge you for the work they put into creating new palettes.

Nis085
05-01-2013, 07:36 PM
I do wish the customization for armor was more. I'd love to customize the colors of any armor set. Even if it costed scrip, I'd do it.

MagnusRune Daltus
05-02-2013, 08:53 AM
how about the way or organizing the cars?

armedpoop
05-02-2013, 08:57 AM
All you could hope for is the clan sigils or clan outfits mentioned here.
http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/04/29/i-listen-therefore-i-am/

But I think even if they did that, it would somehow cost bits. Im almost certain of it. Itd be pretty awese=ome still though.