PDA

View Full Version : To all Defiance fans...

FlamingNinja007
05-01-2013, 12:31 PM
That title was actually misleading. This is basically to all Defiance/Trion haterz.

I lost my Hellbug Cap. I submitted a ticket. They gave it back to both of my characters. Last time only my main had it. One day, I could not log on. I contacted live support. It took under 15 minutes to get talking to one. They got me in, AND THEY GAVE ME BOOSTS. Now, they gave me the red outfit I deserved for pre-ordering the legendary edition, instead of the camo outfit they had...along with another Hellbug Cap. Sadly, You only get one of each outfit piece, so I do not have two, but that is okay because they did that just for back up.

So...suck it, haters.

Pyth
05-01-2013, 12:36 PM
You really showed them!

Aaricane
05-01-2013, 12:37 PM
*dislike one poorly executed Trion game, get labeled as a hater*

Munx
05-01-2013, 12:41 PM
That title was actually misleading. This is basically to all Defiance/Trion haterz.

I lost my Hellbug Cap. I submitted a ticket. They gave it back to both of my characters. Last time only my main had it. One day, I could not log on. I contacted live support. It took under 15 minutes to get talking to one. They got me in, AND THEY GAVE ME BOOSTS. Now, they gave me the red outfit I deserved for pre-ordering the legendary edition, instead of the camo outfit they had...along with another Hellbug Cap. Sadly, You only get one of each outfit piece, so I do not have two, but that is okay because they did that just for back up.

So...suck it, haters.

Yeah and it only took them a month to get you your red suit, aswell as a week to recover your hellbug cap.

If anything your post just highlights the current issues with trion.

The support department at trion seems great, but its far from being so awesome that it makes up for rest of the defiance team slacking off.

FlamingNinja007
05-01-2013, 12:43 PM
It took them a little over a day to get my cap back. All I did was submit a ticket. Thus, I find their support department amazing, and I have no real complaints about the rest of the game, yet. Every time I find I am afflicted by a bug, it gets fixed in a day to a week. Maybe, I am lucky.

Tryskell
05-01-2013, 01:17 PM
Cool story, they repair errors.

Now it's time to apply them on patches for all.

Durva360
05-01-2013, 01:18 PM
Was given my hellbug hat back within 24 hours of the issue first starting and just got off live chat due to missing a vehicle. Not even 5 minutes it was returned :)

Cutlass Jack
05-01-2013, 01:19 PM
I was tricked into this thread! :eek:

Mindfix
05-01-2013, 01:24 PM
My experience with both Rift and Defiance when it comes to support has been second to none, that said this thread will get trolled.

Ciannon
05-01-2013, 01:25 PM

So...suck it, haters.

I thought this was going to be a post about the Miami Heat and their crappy team.

Hiero Glyph
05-01-2013, 01:28 PM

All that for just $150?!

Ciannon
05-01-2013, 01:30 PM
All that for just $150?!

But wait... There's more!

Valethar
05-01-2013, 01:31 PM
Carnac the Magnificent predicts an infraction in your future.

http://scrabblesense.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Carnac.jpg

Schwa
05-01-2013, 01:47 PM
Trion's customer support for Defiance is fantastic, as always.

Their development and content support, not up to their standards.

Untamed Gunner
05-01-2013, 01:50 PM
Ya they got me my hell bug hat no problem love this game

Adomic
05-01-2013, 01:56 PM
I really have to agree, so far I have only had to contact them once due to the Old Friends, Old Swords mission, in less then 30 mins my mission was pushed ahead, and now in the newest patch they will be fixing it. I am happy with Trion.

Alechiel
05-01-2013, 02:10 PM

*like a game, get labeled as a fanboy*

See ? We're on the same boat you and I.

That guy
05-01-2013, 02:18 PM
They haven't helped me with sh*t!:D

Myst
05-01-2013, 02:21 PM
Carnac the Magnificent predicts an infraction in your future.

http://scrabblesense.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Carnac.jpg

I want that hat in game!

Darkfyre
05-01-2013, 02:30 PM

to abstract that a bit more:

dislike poor quality game; get labeled as a hater by its fanbois

Valethar
05-01-2013, 02:33 PM
I want that hat in game!

I'm actually curious how much that thing would take at auction. I can imagine someone paying a fairly ridiculous amount of money for the original. :)