PDA

View Full Version : Goals / Arkfalls / Arkhunting as a way of life II and III ???

crasher
05-01-2013, 12:36 PM
Goals / Arkfalls / Arkhunting as a way of life II / I've got #2 - "Kill 1000 enemies" - checked as complete.

Goals / Arkfalls / Arkhunting as a way of life III / I've got #2 - "Kill 2500 enemies" it says [54/2500].

54?

What happened to the first 1000 that I only have 54?

Thanks for discussion / insight / war stories.

Soobydoo
05-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Scrapper arkfalls will reset your kills. So to get the pursuit you have to stick to only hellbug ones...

Zeal
05-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Find an isolated hellbug destruction arkfall, jump in a car and do donuts around the crystal ;P

CidxLucy
05-01-2013, 12:54 PM
Scrapper arkfalls will reset your kills. So to get the pursuit you have to stick to only hellbug ones...

If this is true it be one of the >< in the game. It does not say you need to kill them without killing any scrpper.
I not 100% but I don't think it say you have not to kill any scrapper arkfalls to get it.

When you killing monster with a AR and trying to get the 5k for the pursuit if you change to a SMG before getting the AR 5k it does not reset the AR kills so why the Arkfalls do so?

Soobydoo
05-01-2013, 12:57 PM
so why the Arkfalls do so?

It's a bug. I can't tell you the technical reason behind it (because I don't know), but the only way right now to get the pursuit done is to only do hellbug arkfalls. Once you finish it you can do scrapper again.

CidxLucy
05-01-2013, 12:59 PM
It's a bug. I can't tell you the technical reason behind it (because I don't know), but the only way right now to get the pursuit done is to only do hellbug arkfalls. Once you finish it you can do scrapper again.
Ok +1 for me getting a answer THX

Wiggles
05-01-2013, 01:01 PM
Yes, you have to fix the problem yourself, because Trion cant. During your climb 2500 kills, you need to do one type of arkfalls only.

Spectyr
05-01-2013, 01:04 PM
Yep, known bug. Give a SS of your 1000 kills complete and GM will at least give you credit for that towards your 2500. Also its been reported that killing scrappers in Scrapworks Salvage co-op counts as skrapper arkfall kills, which will reset you if you are going after Hellbugs/Raiders for completion.

CidxLucy
05-01-2013, 01:06 PM
Yep, known bug. Give a SS of your 1000 kills complete and GM will at least give you credit for that towards your 2500. Also its been reported that killing scrappers in Scrapworks Salvage co-op counts as skrapper arkfall kills, which will reset you if you are going after Hellbugs/Raiders for completion.

Ouch Scrapwork is my fav co-op

crasher
05-01-2013, 02:52 PM

I might have to skip that pursuit.

The stripper Arkfalls are more fun than the regular bug-hunts.

And the view from way up there is so good, too. :D

Stuvas
05-01-2013, 02:59 PM
I found that running over random scrappers counted towards my contract from one of the vendors for killing scrappers in arkfalls, even though I was nowhere near an arkfall of any description. Not even in the large radius of a major arkfall's full area in which the minor arkfalls are all encompassed.

Epshiluss
05-01-2013, 03:05 PM
I must have killed 5000 enemy's at arkfalls. Doing only hell bug arkfalls lessens the chance of the kill count lowering, but it still can happen doing only hell bug arkfalls like when i got 1800 kills, few minutes after the arkfall, m counter dropped to 171.

The way i did it was doing only hell bug arkfalls and killing the 2500 in 1 sitting without logging out. I found out that logging back in can get your kill count lowers (normally by 1000's at a time if your over 1000 kills and 30's if your under 100 kills). best way to get kills would be using the truck T4 titan.

I got 971 kills during 1 major arkfall by reversing around the ark fall for 24 minutes. There was nobody there because it was the furthest arkfall

crasher
05-01-2013, 03:15 PM
I play the game for fun, I'm not a professional.

That being said: It'd seriously suck out loud to lose that kind of numbers game for no reason.
I mean, Geez, you want SOME kind of Kewpie doll when you leave the fair.
:D

Mental Riot
05-01-2013, 03:23 PM
I might have to skip that pursuit.

The stripper Arkfalls are more fun than the regular bug-hunts.

And the view from way up there is so good, too. :D

Havent ran across that one yet, bet it is alot more fun and a better view.

Make it rain some Scrip!

XD