PDA

View Full Version : Every time I see somebody running around in the red Arkhunters ensamble...

crasher
05-01-2013, 12:40 PM
I hear: "Spiderman, Spiderman. Does Whatever a spider can....." playing in the back of my head....

Archangel
05-01-2013, 12:41 PM
Thats nice. I think more of Iron Man vs's Spider Man.

EdgeTW
05-01-2013, 12:41 PM
Weird. I hear the sound of my money being flushed down the toilet, since I never received what I paid for.

Racheakt
05-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Kinda looks like outfit from the old "Crusader: No Remorse" game.

I liked the cammo outfit better. Just an opinion.

Munx
05-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Am I the only one of that gets reminded of the horrible dragon age armors (from pre-order codes or what ever it was) when he seems someone in that red suit?

AGuyWithNoName
05-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Weird. I hear the sound of my money being flushed down the toilet, since I never received what I paid for.

Did you check your claim section in the Defiance store? I pre-ordered the UE as well, and in all honesty had forgotten about the fact that I was suppose to have that outfit. I never even submitted a ticket because I was okay with the desert camo anyway. Well, I was going through and claiming some quest overflow items out of the store yesterday and sure enough, there it was. I wasn't really looking for it but I did smile seeing it :).

Facade
05-01-2013, 12:51 PM
Did you check your claim section in the Defiance store? I pre-ordered the UE as well, and in all honesty had forgotten about the fact that I was suppose to have that outfit. I never even submitted a ticket because I was okay with the desert camo anyway. Well, I was going through and claiming some quest overflow items out of the store yesterday and sure enough, there it was. I wasn't really looking for it but I did smile seeing it :).

Yes.
I received a hellbug hat for some reason, and that was it. I still haven't received anything else.

Tigercml
05-01-2013, 12:53 PM
I think of Mass Effect whenever I see it.

EdgeTW
05-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Kinda looks like outfit from the old "Crusader: No Remorse" game.

It does remind me of that sometimes. :)

MagnusRune Daltus
05-01-2013, 01:01 PM
go to in in game store, claim items... should be there.

EdgeTW
05-01-2013, 01:04 PM
go to in in game store, claim items... should be there.

It's not. You're a promise breaker and I hate you now. See what happens when you make too many assumptions? :P

Chaos 915
05-01-2013, 01:10 PM
It's annoying seeing people running around with it when they still haven't fixed mine.

They managed to add the Hellbug cap back in the claims section of the store, but I'm still waiting on the suit.

Dukem
05-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Reminds me of a futuristic Deadpool.

Redman20
05-01-2013, 01:12 PM
I just think "Hyabusa" and "Recon" aaaaaaaaall over again.

Cutlass Jack
05-01-2013, 01:17 PM
I hear: "Spiderman, Spiderman. Does Whatever a spider can....." playing in the back of my head....

I hear "Tony Stark, Makes you feel...That he's the coolest cat...with the heart of steel...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Lx9eEox2A

SWFTWLF
05-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Makes me think more of an all-red, techno-based version of the special Dragon Age 1 armor.

Cutlass Jack
05-01-2013, 01:22 PM
Makes me think more of an all-red, techno-based version of the special Dragon Age 1 armor.

Never saw the Mass Effect version of that suit?

Myll_Erik
05-01-2013, 01:26 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that. :)

Draaconis
05-01-2013, 01:30 PM

You may have made the same mistake I did. Punch your code from the back of the booklet into the defiance store in-game instead of on the website. Mine popped after I did that.

EdgeTW
05-01-2013, 01:33 PM
You may have made the same mistake I did. Punch your code from the back of the booklet into the defiance store in-game instead of on the website. Mine popped after I did that.

I know you're just trying to help, so I will just leave it at that and not take my frustration out in a post on you. Thanks for the suggestion.

Ez8
05-01-2013, 01:37 PM
i got one free and happy with it. :)

Valethar
05-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Am I the only one of that gets reminded of the horrible dragon age armors (from pre-order codes or what ever it was) when he seems someone in that red suit?

That thing was horrific. I still have the occasional nightmare after having seen it.

The red armor we have now reminds me a little of Iron Man, but it looks more like the Geth or General Greivous than Iron Man.