PDA

View Full Version : trion why is your live chat sevice not working?

HINDSIGHT
05-01-2013, 12:57 PM
im trying to connect to get a problem solved and it wont connect on any of my computers

Facade
05-01-2013, 12:59 PM
DEY NO LIKE YEW!

*damn I'm bored*

HINDSIGHT
05-01-2013, 01:06 PM
lol seriously it says website is under maitenence or theres a programming error on all my computers yet the website says its up and working

EvilOps
05-01-2013, 01:11 PM
lol seriously it says website is under maitenence or theres a programming error on all my computers yet the website says its up and working

its cool, it mirrors their actual service. I tried to hit up Live chat today about a ticket on a lost item I was told would take 24, 48 hours to sort. that was 52 hours ago.

but yeah, live chat is down for me too

HINDSIGHT
05-01-2013, 01:18 PM
Ok so it's not just me. I've actually had good experiences with the service people but then again I'm used to the dcuo customer service which is horrible.

EvilOps
05-01-2013, 01:27 PM
DCUO had customer service?

HINDSIGHT
05-01-2013, 01:28 PM
DCUO had customer service? lmao right

Aargos
05-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Go to Defiance.com.
Click the Support section at the top of the screen.
Then when you get to the next page, look at the black box that the words "Trion Worlds" are in. Click that box.
It'll take you to Trionworlds.com.
Sign in there, then go back to TrionWorlds.com home page. Click the support on the top of THAT page.

It should take you back to the support page you saw first, just the top of the page will have red going through it.
From there you should be able to input what issues you're having in the drop boxes.
Type in whatever you're having issues with in the "How Can I Help You" box.

Submit and the chat window that opened before and went straight to error, should now open up a queue position for you.

If this doesn't work, then your computer really is just shxt. Haha.

If you need voice walkthrough of this process, I'm on Xbox/NA, just message me.

EvilOps
05-01-2013, 01:39 PM
http://s23.postimg.org/q834y8w6f/Crap.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/q834y8w6f/)

Same for explorer, firefox and safari

HINDSIGHT
05-01-2013, 01:50 PM
Go to Defiance.com.
Click the Support section at the top of the screen.
Then when you get to the next page, look at the black box that the words "Trion Worlds" are in. Click that box.
It'll take you to Trionworlds.com.
Sign in there, then go back to TrionWorlds.com home page. Click the support on the top of THAT page.

It should take you back to the support page you saw first, just the top of the page will have red going through it.
From there you should be able to input what issues you're having in the drop boxes.
Type in whatever you're having issues with in the "How Can I Help You" box.

Submit and the chat window that opened before and went straight to error, should now open up a queue position for you.

If this doesn't work, then your computer really is just shxt. Haha.

If you need voice walkthrough of this process, I'm on Xbox/NA, just message me.

That worked thanks man