PDA

View Full Version : Gamestop Pre-order code up for grabs

Strigas
05-01-2013, 01:31 PM
New information in my lastest response to the thread but short version is, BIDDING IS BACK ON!! Come get your code!

So i posted in the needwant but i figured i should post here since it is the only xbox specific forum and it got kind of old constantly getting messages from PC users. I have an extra {Xbox US} Pre-order code from gamestop, not that i know if the codes are region specific but figured it should be listed.

The Preorder code is good for your very own Red Challenger so you have access to the current fastest vehicle in the game! Obviously it has a lot more benifits such as 3 days of boosts to help with the ego grind as well as unique weapons and outfits that you can ONLY get through the preorder codes.

Now i know that the few codes in exisitince still are being horded or sold for RL cash but that is NOT a payment option here so there is no need to PM me with cash offers.

What i am looking for is in game trades, so make an offer and get your own gamestop preorder code before this chance is gone forever.

Gamertag is: Nick Strigas
Or shoot me a pm here on the forums, but xbox messages are prefered because then i am alerted but i will be checking back on the forums constantly throughout the day.

Thanks for readings guys, may the scrip be plentiful and your bullets never run out!

MADD
05-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Sent you a message on xbox live. I have a legendary assault rifle around ego 800 or 900 rating. I have about 55 or 60K in scrip. Not sure what's fair. I mainly want it for the 3 day boosts.

If you've already dealt it, it's no biggie. Gamertag is MADDL007

Omnifarious Xji
05-01-2013, 02:08 PM
I've got more than that MADD guy. I'll give you double his offer! Gamertag is NeferiusX3

Pyth
05-01-2013, 02:19 PM
I'll pay you 2,000,000 Scrip for that code.

Then sell it back to Neferius for 3 million.

Rooster
05-01-2013, 02:35 PM
Are pre order codes really that in demand because IV came across 3 of them I gave to some buddies and might be able to grab some more are these pre order codes kept track of? As far as how many can be given out at any one store location or by pinpointing the location of the store they was gotten from I don't want to get my source in any trouble.

Strigas
05-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Sorry Madd but current offers are quite a bit higher than that. I wish i had more codes to trade cuz i dontlike having to turn people down, blah. But i am online now if anyone wants to pm me on xbox. Serious offers only please, no more messages asking me if ill give it away for free/ for sexual favors/ first born children, etc

Victim Eyes
05-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Is this even legal(forum-wise)?

Strigas
05-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Yeah it is completely legal forumwise already had a mod posting in my thread just telling people to stop offering me rl cash on the forums.

Strigas
05-01-2013, 09:30 PM
Sorry rooster i didnt see your response up there from earlier, yeah the preorder codes are extremely rare as for tracking, the different stores only had a specific amount of back-up preorder codes in case of any problems. If you read the forums you will see that a ton of people were extremely angry because they didnt get their preorder code because the store straight ran out of them. So even those are extremely rare, then you add on top of that the fact that almost no one who preordered the game just decided they didnt want to use their codes so there arnt many available that way as well.

Long story short there arent many codes out there, plus the few that are, people are only selling for real cash on other sites. So yeah people are offering me quite a bit because its just virtual money rather than rl cash, plus there is the fact that in almost every other case of game releases the preorder codes end up going for hundreds of dolars since it is the only way to get the collectible items.

Tldr version:

Yes they are rare
Yes they are awesome

Omnifarious Xji
05-01-2013, 09:43 PM
I'll pay you 2,000,000 Scrip for that code.

Then sell it back to Neferius for 3 million.

XD You would do that.

Omnifarious Xji
05-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Woo! Bidding war baby, already 300k! I take your 300k, and raise you a 350k.

Strigas
05-02-2013, 01:24 AM
Ooo some sweet man lovins? I think we have a new highest bid :p but really ahh the seats in this red challenger sure are comfy

Riptharipper
05-02-2013, 01:49 AM
So this is just one code right? Sure would like to just pick one of the items out..

Strigas
05-02-2013, 11:31 AM
Yup there is only one code, one code to rule them all. *shifty eyes* yeah thats right, i went there! Grab your scrip!

POKERR3234
05-02-2013, 11:51 AM
I unlocked the Smartgun from Aliens, wanna trade???

Strigas
05-04-2013, 11:27 AM
Great news for everyone!! Bad news for me but hey ill live lol, i know i kept responding to everyone letting you know i had a buyer, but it turns out he was full of schtako and was trying to change the price at the last minute and then didnt have the script anyway.

So long story short this means that everyone has one more chance to get their hands on the preorder code.

To answer your questions yes it is still the fastest car in the game, and dont forget you get way more than the car, it is everything, the xp boosts, weapons,outfits, everything guys. So send your bids to gt: Nick Strigas. I would prefer to get it sold today cuz getting constantly spammed is less fun than one would think he. So serious offers only, and hopfully best offer of the day to my xbox tag will walk away with the code.

Strigas
05-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Ok I am gonna be on for about an hour and a half more tonight and then ill be back tomorrow but feel free to message me with offers even while im offline its all gravy