PDA

View Full Version : Be careful out there, Mate. It's Hellbug season

Wess Allbright
05-01-2013, 01:52 PM
After swilling down more than a few beers at the Crater, I decided to get on my Runner and head off for some action. As I hopped on my Runner I hazily recall hearing a patron say something to me as I sped off into the wasteland.
A few seconds later I was racing along boosting over ridges and grabbing some air. Then all of a sudden, as I came around a blind turn…BLAM!!! Smack into a Hellbug.
This one looked different than any I had seen before. It had blueish claws.
Quick draw on my weapon of choice and I was unloading hot lead into the beast as I slowly backed off putting some distance between me and the vile thing. Then it happened! I was hit with some kind of electrical shock that took my shields down to nothing! Damn! I think I said. Next, I was hit from behind by another strange looking Hellbug. This one had a yellowish tinted claws.
Wasn’t long before I was overwhelmed and down. In my bloody haze I heard that patron at the Crater say something to me again. What was it??? Oh, well all was not lost. As luck would have it, a couple fellow Arck Hunters were passing by and revived me and we three began a devastating sweep of clearing out the nasties.
After we had mopped up the mess and said” You’re a fine Shooter!” to each other it hit me:
I finaly recalled what the old drunk at the Crater said as I sped off:
“Be careful out there, Mate. It’s Hellbug Season!”

Thanks Trion for a cool game.
Wess Allbright

RoDi 117
05-01-2013, 01:58 PM
any chance your the same guy that did the story on the hulker and how you BLAMED into him to?, can't be arsed to look it up

Wess Allbright
05-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Nope, that would be someone else. This is only my 2nd post. lol

Jack Horrigan
05-01-2013, 03:02 PM
"This Hellbug has some kinda fire going on in its belly brother. It's self cooking!" Samuel Horrigan remarked to his brother Jack. " Good eatin." relpied Jack. Thanks for the season of the hellbug, we love it!

Element
05-01-2013, 03:50 PM
any chance your the same guy that did the story on the hulker and how you BLAMED into him to?, can't be arsed to look it up

Um... that was me...

Wess Allbright
05-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Hope you got a kick out of this. lol. I'm Wes Allbrigth in game. xbox. just EGO lvl 501.