PDA

View Full Version : Anything left to do?

Drummer829
05-01-2013, 03:35 PM
Ok, I beat the storymode and got done with a good majority of my side missions. played all of the rampages and time trials. I also have most of my pursuits done, so now what? it seems all im doing now is running to ark falls to try to level up and hitting those lock boxes hoping to get an orange weapon. Im kind of not motivated to play anymore because there isnt much left in the game besides trying to get my EGO rating up.

I saw the little hellbug event thing, but i really think they need to consistently put in new events where you have chances for rare weapons/mods

Keltic Rage
05-01-2013, 05:17 PM
Ok, I beat the storymode and got done with a good majority of my side missions. played all of the rampages and time trials. I also have most of my pursuits done, so now what? it seems all im doing now is running to ark falls to try to level up and hitting those lock boxes hoping to get an orange weapon. Im kind of not motivated to play anymore because there isnt much left in the game besides trying to get my EGO rating up.

I saw the little hellbug event thing, but i really think they need to consistently put in new events where you have chances for rare weapons/mods

Daily Contracts

Talon Swiftshot
05-01-2013, 05:20 PM

inb4 the "omg u beet the game 2 early its ur folt!" idiots get here to *****.

There wont be much left to hold your attention for a while except weekly episode additions. Actually completing the game is Trions priority for now, and rightly so.

Drummer829
05-01-2013, 05:37 PM
inb4 the "omg u beet the game 2 early its ur folt!" idiots get here to *****.

There wont be much left to hold your attention for a while except weekly episode additions. Actually completing the game is Trions priority for now, and rightly so.

i thought they were constantly adding main missions because of the weekly episodes. I didnt know they were mini pursuits. I was originally just trying to get to san fran, but then it started getting good and i got hooked.

Chemikz
05-01-2013, 07:13 PM
Maybe experiment with new EGO builds and perfect your character/game for the upcoming DLC's. Do your dailies when you're bored and try and create the best weapon out there with some awesome synergies. Grats on completing the game I guess. Glad you're not saying "there's not enough content" like the rest of them. Maybe you can take a well deserved break now and return a couple of weeks before the first DLC, or to catch up on some stuff :)

jdolden
05-01-2013, 07:31 PM
Drive your car through arkfalls. only use your car.

Elric1
05-01-2013, 08:01 PM

Ok I am someone with experiences with EverQuest to World of Warcraft to name a few. MMos like any other game runs out of content. To enjoy to the fullest you need to remember a few things.

1. NEVER rush through content. You'll never be happy it ended.
2. There is never enough. of anything. ever.
3. Unlike other games MMos will add additional content. Eventually.
4. It's ok to say I like the game but I am taking a break til... whenver. It's ok take a break until new content comes out or til you want to come back. Nothing is wrong with playing another game.
5. In the end all games are time wasters.Like playing cards. You get some buddies shoot the living Shtako out of some things around your gather area (Gunslingers gather at the Chug n Bug by example) and have fun! That is ultimately what a game is about but like no one wants to play poker for 6 hours straight you'll burn out on the game you play too hard and fast.

Just relax and enjoy it for what it is. A decent way to kill time with others.

jaceanthoney
05-01-2013, 08:15 PM
Ok I am someone with experiences with EverQuest to World of Warcraft to name a few. MMos like any other game runs out of content. To enjoy to the fullest you need to remember a few things.

1. NEVER rush through content. You'll never be happy it ended.
2. There is never enough. of anything. ever.
3. Unlike other games MMos will add additional content. Eventually.
4. It's ok to say I like the game but I am taking a break til... whenver. It's ok take a break until new content comes out or til you want to come back. Nothing is wrong with playing another game.
5. In the end all games are time wasters.Like playing cards. You get some buddies shoot the living Shtako out of some things around your gather area (Gunslingers gather at the Chug n Bug by example) and have fun! That is ultimately what a game is about but like no one wants to play poker for 6 hours straight you'll burn out on the game you play too hard and fast.

Just relax and enjoy it for what it is. A decent way to kill time with others.

I will agree I mean work @ the things you feel need to adjust and do a second play through it cant hurt honestly

MrGunn2001
05-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Amen brother, what do I do now?

Alphasigmas
05-01-2013, 11:41 PM
honestly dude if your a game killer like me then of course you will get bored but honestly I dont think u should do anythign u dont want to. the game gets repetitive at times or all the time and when devs dont put out content fast enough we lose. I dont think u should stop beating games that are easy to finish like this one just because evryone else likes to take it slow! enjoy it return it if the content isnt worth waiting for.

REiiGN15
05-01-2013, 11:49 PM
You could always go to Varus's broom closet for some "extra" scrip.

Drummer829
05-02-2013, 03:27 PM
honestly dude if your a game killer like me then of course you will get bored but honestly I dont think u should do anythign u dont want to. the game gets repetitive at times or all the time and when devs dont put out content fast enough we lose. I dont think u should stop beating games that are easy to finish like this one just because evryone else likes to take it slow! enjoy it return it if the content isnt worth waiting for.

i kind of am just waiting for new content now. taking a break for a few days. you have to assume Trion will be doing something soon and creative (hopefully).