PDA

View Full Version : new characters?

Drakenwulf
05-01-2013, 07:46 PM
Will we be able to make a character from one of the other races? Sensoth, 99ers, mutant, etc.?

Eisberg
05-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Will we be able to make a character from one of the other races? Sensoth, 99ers, mutant, etc.?

At least 1 of the DLCs is going to have a new race in it. But you will have to buy the DLC to get it.

Clown
05-01-2013, 08:00 PM

As the above said but I want to add that the odds of a new race being a 99er, mutant, raider, Dark Matter is highly unlikely. I get the feeling this next race/character will be either Sensoth or Castithan.

Beta582
05-01-2013, 08:05 PM
As the above said but I want to add that the odds of a new race being a 99er, mutant, raider, Dark Matter is highly unlikely. I get the feeling this next race/character will be either Sensoth or Castithan.

My money is on Castithan.

Zov
05-01-2013, 08:05 PM
My guess is Castithan since their basically pale humans. Plus I haven't even seen a female Sensoth.