PDA

View Full Version : The Keeper Of the Tree

AntDant4435
05-01-2013, 08:15 PM
HAS ANYONE ELSE BATTLED THIS ADMIRABLE FOE?

It took a great effort but all was worth it in the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeONanEVZGo

BrittneyGore
05-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Never heard of it...let alone see it...

AntDant4435
05-01-2013, 08:23 PM

I reckon it is because HE IS NO MORE AFTER LAST NIGHT

jdolden

Are you by any chance related to Al Gore?

Opus
See, if it was something other than a 99er stuck in a tree :D, that would be amazing. Like have random trees reach out and smack you with a branch as you were driving by, or say things to mess with you.

AntDant4435
05-01-2013, 08:25 PM
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HE WAS CLEARLY CHOSEN BY THE TREE GODS..

that would be sweet though :p

DaMaJaDiZ
05-01-2013, 08:27 PM
I've heard of this beast but have yet to glimpse it myself! I was however beset upon by the Guardian of Stone. You can imagine the horror of a 15 foot rock face that assaults you with threats of your destruction while its comrades are instructed to waylay you from below. It took all of the shots that I could place with precision, but eventually I left it with a tombstone made from its own crusty exterior.

No pics, but it did happen.

AntDant4435
05-01-2013, 08:39 PM
I've heard of this beast but have yet to glimpse it myself! I was however beset upon by the Guardian of Stone. You can imagine the horror of a 15 foot rock face that assaults you with threats of your destruction while its comrades are instructed to waylay you from below. It took all of the shots that I could place with precision, but eventually I left it with a tombstone made from its own crusty exterior.

No pics, but it did happen.

ALAS GOODSIR, The keeper of the tree foretold of the coming of the Guardian of Stone!! You are brave to have faced it with such might! Perhaps one day these evil cretins will bring us together in battle!!

SWFTWLF
05-01-2013, 09:16 PM
But wait! What about the Beast of the Earth? When the ground disappears out from under our own feet, it is but the beast wanting to devour us all.

DaMaJaDiZ
05-01-2013, 09:23 PM
ALAS GOODSIR, The keeper of the tree foretold of the coming of the Guardian of Stone!! You are brave to have faced it with such might! Perhaps one day these evil cretins will bring us together in battle!!

Only on the darkest of days should we look to such things. But should that day come, and I should glimpse thee felled upon the field surrounded by these ghouls and abominations...
by the might of my left hook, I would revive thee!!!

And quickly!!!!

Arsenic_Touch
05-01-2013, 09:29 PM
Okay... that's a mighty resilient tree.... and it's talking... I think it's time to run.

Erudai Syraln
05-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Okay, this has made my day. Keep up silly little things like this as we find 'em, lightens the often dour mood of these forums.

Well, at least it does for me!

DaMaJaDiZ
05-01-2013, 09:46 PM
But wait! What about the Beast of the Earth? When the ground disappears out from under our own feet, it is but the beast wanting to devour us all.

Then I pray that you all are as outfitted with Outlaw boots as I am. Laced with the scent of the unscrupulous, and stitched together by the fleet of feet; the most gifted in law dodging cobbler this forsaken land has to offer.

AntDant4435
05-01-2013, 10:23 PM
Okay, this has made my day. Keep up silly little things like this as we find 'em, lightens the often dour mood of these forums.

Well, at least it does for me!

:) I'm glad

Anderson
05-01-2013, 10:29 PM
Does anyone know where I could get a decent copy of the Irisa thumbs-up in DaMaJaDiZ's avatar?

That thing cracks me up every time I see it.