PDA

View Full Version : where can you buy the Cerebrus?

camocon5167
05-01-2013, 08:15 PM
ive seen tons of people driven them around and useing them in arkfalls. where do you get them?

rralpheboy
05-01-2013, 08:19 PM
ive seen tons of people driven them around and useing them in arkfalls. where do you get them?

They get them from a shadow wars near by, a friend of mine was in a shadow wars and saw an arkfall nearby so he took the cerberus there and started going beast mode on it.

Omnifarious Xji
05-01-2013, 09:05 PM
Short story? You can't.

Kalter Stahl
05-01-2013, 10:16 PM
In your dreams... but seriously I hope they make them purchasable for several reasons:
1) They are slow, people wouldn't use them all the time.
2) Their damage output isn't that great considering they can't last in an extended firefight.
3) Party mobile! None-board passengers!
4) Hate to suggest this, but they could make good money off of them by only selling them in the bits shop.

Omnifarious Xji
05-01-2013, 10:22 PM
In your dreams... but seriously I hope they make them purchasable for several reasons:
1) They are slow, people wouldn't use them all the time.
2) Their damage output isn't that great considering they can't last in an extended firefight.
3) Party mobile! None-board passengers!
4) Hate to suggest this, but they could make good money off of them by only selling them in the bits shop.
I'd buy it if it was in the bits store... Just saying.

Kalter Stahl
05-01-2013, 10:29 PM
Right? This would probably make a lot of sales. Heh, reasons are more really why they should make them purchasable...

Demoniku22
05-01-2013, 10:53 PM
Right? This would probably make a lot of sales. Heh, reasons are more really why they should make them purchasable...

Sorry, but I don't think a lot of people will buy. Everybody on my friendslist I talk to thinks TRION already over prices the useless **** they have in the bits store right now. If it did go in the bits store (and being of actual use) they would probably charge 1600 bits for it cuz they already ask for 880 on a single outfit. The only way prices like that are acceptable is if I played this game and only this game IMO.

Aryctic
05-01-2013, 10:56 PM
Short story? You can't.

This. ^

Their only available in Shadow Wars and people take them and drive around like they own it after the fight.

Zeldron
05-01-2013, 11:02 PM
Sorry, but I don't think a lot of people will buy. Everybody on my friendslist I talk to thinks TRION already over prices the useless **** they have in the bits store right now. If it did go in the bits store (and being of actual use) they would probably charge 1600 bits for it cuz they already ask for 880 on a single outfit. The only way prices like that are acceptable is if I played this game and only this game IMO.

Ok A few point on this commet and the op question.

1 If you are too lazy to finish the challenges. Pay the price.

2 the outfits on the store some you cant get ingame. Once again pay the price.

3 The outfits you can get ingame that are in the store. Thoes are a different color. You see where this is going.

Now for this threads question

1 i wish as much as you that we could. also would love the lawman jeep.

2 I here new stuff is coming in the patches to come. Sadly we have to wait.

3 Even if it was 1600 I would pay it. Even if you got rid of the gunner seat.

Kalter Stahl
05-01-2013, 11:45 PM
Sorry, but I don't think a lot of people will buy. Everybody on my friendslist I talk to thinks TRION already over prices the useless **** they have in the bits store right now. If it did go in the bits store (and being of actual use) they would probably charge 1600 bits for it cuz they already ask for 880 on a single outfit. The only way prices like that are acceptable is if I played this game and only this game IMO. I'm going to point out 2 things... One, people will pay it because there are a lot of people with disposable incomes. Two, if these wealthy sirs and madams didn't pay these kinds of prices then the game would be a monthly subscription which I just can't pay. Besides they are kind enough to offer many items that cost half as much as their more expensive content.

Chronosphear84
05-02-2013, 01:25 AM
I would probably buy it if they made it purchasable
but as someone else rightly said I do feel that they charge way to much for store items

e.g the new truck that costs 900 bits that's almost 10 worth...
and the head gears 450 or so bits or 5 in msp... Thats crazy :confused:

Bumbles
05-02-2013, 03:11 AM
I am actually glad they aren't available to be purchased. I can only imagine how many I will see circling Arkfall, causing lag and glitching them.

Moa
05-02-2013, 03:27 PM
I am actually glad they aren't available to be purchased. I can only imagine how many I will see circling Arkfall, causing lag and glitching them.

I saw 2 of them at 3 different Arkfalls yesterday, you can't see a damn thing. Eventually everyone started getting so pissed they were all in their vehicles.

Bumbles
05-02-2013, 03:32 PM
I saw 2 of them at 3 different Arkfalls yesterday, you can't see a damn thing. Eventually everyone started getting so pissed they were all in their vehicles.

Exactly. It is bad enough people hold on those large trucks and if you throw a Cerberus in there with a launcher? Just no.

Chaos Wolf
05-02-2013, 04:03 PM
I would get one.

fcm316
05-02-2013, 04:50 PM
ill stick with pink roller thank you. but if they did add them maybe

mikepaul
05-06-2013, 09:29 PM
So, the dude who just used what I assume is a Cerberus bailed from some mission to go shopping at Crystal Pond? Ran over a few of the guardians I didn't manage to shoot first.

Did look cool, though...

Maximilion
05-07-2013, 04:44 AM
I've seen people show up in the Titan (looks a like a big truck) but never seen anyone drive around in the Cerberus before? Titan is very annoying at arkfalls though...

I would buy them both in the store if they became available. Do wish we had some sort of garage to put our vehicles in though...

Arianea
05-07-2013, 05:04 AM
i would buy the cerberus or titan trucks if the made them unique like different camos and things that would be cool, or elemental turrets (cerberus) even tho that would make them quite OP. but if they make them able to be purchased with bits then why not ? seeing as you are paying real money.

NateTheGr8
05-08-2013, 07:32 AM
You're complaining about microtransactions that are completely optional. This isn't a "pay to win" game like a few others I could name. The store carries things like vehicles and outfits that you couldn't normally obtain by playing the game, but none of these things are required to get ahead.

Draaconis
05-08-2013, 07:36 AM
It is a PvP only vehicle.