PDA

View Full Version : Found, Ammo Reload Box in Nim Arena

MrGunn2001
05-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Dear All:

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but when you fight NIM and need to reload your gun, there is a way to do it. I don't have a picture, so I cannot show you where to find it, but cruise around the perimeter of the arena until you see a small box on the floor next to the wall, when you get close to the box, a blue X will appear, just press X, voila, your ammo will be reloaded.

The first time I tried to fight Nim I ran out of Ammo, and did not have a BMG, meleeing Nim was out of the question, so I had to quit out. Quitting out forced me to go through the entire dungeon set piece again, very annoying. The second time I was fighting Nim, I was running in circles like a mad man trying to zap Nim with the BMG I remembered to bring this time, wishing I had ammo for my trusty auto shotgun, when I noticed this little box on the floor, I was familiar with what it was because because I had seen it in another dungeon, the Nova cannon one I believe, and thinking it was a goody I had tried to pick it up, but then realized it reloaded my ammo instead.

Happy Hunting,

MrGunn

Rynwoody
05-01-2013, 09:34 PM
Dude I hate to break it to you, but those are highlighted on the map and included in every boss fight in the game. I don't think many people miss it...

Merrin Nightbringer
05-01-2013, 09:35 PM
There are two; one on each end of the room.

You might denote the grey icon on the minimap that indicates Ammo boxes.

edit/note: I'm assuming the ammo box minimap icon appears same on XB as it does on PC.

MrGunn2001
05-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Dear All:

Hmm never noticed these "grey boxes" on the mini map you speak of, but I just thought I would mention it since the game's UI is not very intuitive.

Omnifarious Xji
05-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Dude I hate to break it to you, but those are highlighted on the map and included in every boss fight in the game. I don't think many people miss it... Father's often oblivious to such things. Then again, he's 47; Could be our friends problem over here as well. He writes far too neatly and respectfully to be in the 13-24 range.

MrGunn2001
05-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Father's often oblivious to such things. Then again, he's 47; Could be our friends problem over here as well. He writes far too neatly and respectfully to be in the 13-24 range.

But I have always tried to write neatly and respectfully.