PDA

View Full Version : Wait a Min, didnt you Patch this...

Zeldron
05-01-2013, 10:42 PM
Can someone please tell me way the co-ops are droken again. Now I am not looking for a fixed game or perfect game to play the min I hit the button.

I know what MMO is. I also know that it takes time to smooth out everything.

With that said. I have never played a MMO that when the devs said this is fixed. I find out its a lie. From Wow ,Horizon, Aeon, Everquest, Rift (this company's own game), Maple story, Ect.. So it not the glitches or the server issues or even the dreadful chat window set up. Even the lost of counts on the challenges. These are normal and are being looked it to. I know all this.

My Issue is the Lieing Devs. Dont say its fixed. Dont send out patch notes of things so called corrected. Please dont!

All I am saying is that you play the game first after fixing it. Its like a cook sending out food he never tasted.

Also STOP PATCHING CAPTURE AND HOLD AND RAMPAGES YOU ARE NOT PUTTING IN THE GAME. That is useless man hours wasted that could be used to fix things that are in the game. Like, I dont know, the reload issue!

Because yeah thats what I want patches on non useable content.

But, on a higher note the bag update was cool looking. Mind putting in the rest!

Sorry you think I may be QQing. But not one true MMO player would not be upset.

I am pretty sure this is how their day goes.

Lets patch the super dragon mount that shoots rainbows out its butt instead of the fire for the nitro boost. Then lets NOT put it in the game. Then inform our players we patched that. Also we will put it in our patch notes. For three to four patches. I know they will like that idea. Yaaaa, we patched something no one will ever see.

Woo hooo. Maybe I should go make a game. Boost it with many commercais and a tv show. Price it at 60$. Ship out all the game disks. Put it on auto repaire. Set up patch note maker. Shut down the office. Buy the biggest house I can find. Sit by the pool. Kick my feet up. Log on to the forum. Then laugh while living the great life.

Actually that sounds pretty good.;)

Unsent Soul
05-01-2013, 11:06 PM
Obviously you and I don't see eye to eye but, in all honestly... I haven't had a problem with a co-op map for atleast a good week or so. I've completed all pursuits in each of the maps and do them on occasion for fun and have yet to have any issues lately.

This obviously doesn't help you or your situation but no problems on my end.

Zeldron
05-01-2013, 11:15 PM
Obviously you and I don't see eye to eye but, in all honestly... I haven't had a problem with a co-op map for atleast a good week or so. I've completed all pursuits in each of the maps and do them on occasion for fun and have yet to have any issues lately.

This obviously doesn't help you or your situation but no problems on my end.

Normaly this is true for me as well. Its just been for the last week or so. I join a co op and there is no enemys. You get suck at one of the cut scenes. Or even the boss's weak points are not seen or able to be hit.

I am just saying Stop patching stuff we cant use. Fix the game you have now.

Unsent Soul
05-01-2013, 11:18 PM
As for any boss that has a "weak spot" or what have you, and it isn't showing(motherlode) have your whole group kill themselves and extract... The only issue I had with morhwode was he wouldn't show the weak spots on his back so we all died. When we came back a few moments later it worked out fine.

Zeldron
05-01-2013, 11:19 PM
As for any boss that has a "weak spot" or what have you, and it isn't showing(motherlode) have your whole group kill themselves and extract... The only issue I had with morhwode was he wouldn't show the weak spots on his back so we all died. When we came back a few moments later it worked out fine.

Oh.. Never thought of doing that...

Unsent Soul
05-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Oh.. Never thought of doing that...

Just a quick fix for a problem, I'm sure eventually all things will be worked out but, until then... Try it out!

Zeldron
05-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Just a quick fix for a problem, I'm sure eventually all things will be worked out but, until then... Try it out!

Ok thanks for that. Never would of thought of a wipe actully being good..