PDA

View Full Version : Enemy damage ouput

elmore99
05-01-2013, 11:47 PM
Enemy damage output is ridiculous especially when your not in a group.Enemies are able to kill you from like 30 plus meters away when you try to flee with pin point accuracy every time.This is getting really irritating please Fix soon.

Blastiel
05-01-2013, 11:51 PM
It won't be fixed as its like that for a reason.

You the player get better and so with a little bit of thinking you shouldn't find yourself getting mobbed. Pick people off, move in circles, snipe a few to start etc...

The enemies behave like this because I guess its easier then just making "clever" enemy AI.

REiiGN15
05-01-2013, 11:53 PM
Yeah, but a lot of times I'm able to use all kinds of weapons to instantly drop them. They kill me and I can't revive, no big deal...its like 160 scrip and a lesson learned about not using the 5 D's in combat.

Aryctic
05-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Enemy damage output is perfectly fine.

elmore99
05-02-2013, 12:02 AM
I see where you coming from, and I mostly always pick my enemies off, but they really should not be able to hit you from so far with 100% accuracy.

Kalter Stahl
05-02-2013, 12:02 AM
Try using cloak or decoy when you are in a pinch, it may suite you better. Also don't worry too much, your shields are going to get stronger and stronger as you get higher level shields.

elmore99
05-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Enemy damage output is perfectly fine.

No it's really not your shields get dropped to quick, the shield i'm currently using is a Rino Contender 3DX 1765. I should be able to take more than 2 hits without my shields being completely dropped

Dandrielas
05-02-2013, 12:12 AM
The enemies aren't that bad. The only time I die to them is when I try to rush them like a fool. I recommend using a respark. It may have less hit points, but the recharge and delay speed are super fast. If you are getting hit, run to cover and within 4-5 seconds you are back to full shields.

Kalter Stahl
05-02-2013, 12:12 AM
Have You tried getting more defensive perks?

elmore99
05-02-2013, 12:15 AM
Have You tried getting more defensive perks?

Yes I have actually.

Aryctic
05-02-2013, 12:16 AM
No it's really not your shields get dropped to quick, the shield i'm currently using is a Rino Contender 3DX 1765. I should be able to take more than 2 hits without my shields being completely dropped

Use a ranged weapon? Throw a grenade? Use your ego power? I have absolutely no problems with enemy damage output, it's perfectly fine.

Dandrielas
05-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Yes I have actually.

If I may ask, what is your primary weapon style and main power usage?

Kalter Stahl
05-02-2013, 12:19 AM
rhino's have a long recharge delay maybe you should try something faster

Blastiel
05-02-2013, 12:23 AM

Then your doing it wrong.

I've played through the game twice now and done it largely with the same shield as I never get a better one drop. It's 1316 in strength and 80% recharge from a 9.6 sec delay.

I have ensured I have the perks that give me the best chance of offense and defence. On top of this I have 2 get out of jail free cards firstly my EGO power, switch it on and go hide then if I am downed I have self revive.

...as mentioned I have perks that make my self revive charge quick, my ego power is boosted, I do more damage to the enemy that runs at me...which they all do and so on.

Worse comes to the worse just have a secondary weapon set to BMG and HEAL when your in the ****.

elmore99
05-02-2013, 12:30 AM
I usually run overcharge but i'm using cloak with a FRC bolt action sniper and a VOT Mazu blast rifle as my secondary

Defenze
05-02-2013, 12:32 AM
Enemy damage output is ridiculous especially when your not in a group.Enemies are able to kill you from like 30 plus meters away when you try to flee with pin point accuracy every time.This is getting really irritating please Fix soon.

Although I don't feel there needs to be a "fix", I have to agree that the "abilities" such as movenment and accuracy at range needs to be adjusted. I have completed a great majority of the game alone, and have noticed that enemies strength and accuracy do not fall off when your out of range. When I can, I try to engage enemies at a distance if possible, but even this sometimes is useless because the monment I fire and hit my intended target, he turns and runs in my direction with 4 to 5 of his friends(who btw weren't there seconds earlier). None of this is a problem if your in a group of 4, but by yourself it is annoying as hell. They need to allow my Semi-Auto Rifle to kill my target at range(usaully around 50 to 100 meters) and not simply annoy him enough to rush me.

MirrorStream
05-02-2013, 12:33 AM

fix you hands, kid

Dandrielas
05-02-2013, 12:35 AM
I usually run overcharge but i'm using cloak with a FRC bolt action sniper and a VOT Mazu blast rifle as my secondary

You should be fine then when it comes to enemies because I usually run a VOT Meteor Bolter and a Wolfhound pistol with cloak. Once they start charging, some cloak should still be left. You use that little bit to run back behind something popping them off as you go. Standing there and facing them isn't always the best option with a Sniper rifle.

elmore99
05-02-2013, 12:37 AM
Although I don't feel there needs to be a "fix", I have to agree that the "abilities" such as movenment and accuracy at range needs to be adjusted. I have completed a great majority of the game alone, and have noticed that enemies strength and accuracy do not fall off when your out of range. When I can, I try to engage enemies at a distance if possible, but even this sometimes is useless because the monment I fire and hit my intended target, he turns and runs in my direction with 4 to 5 of his friends(who btw weren't there seconds earlier). None of this is a problem if your in a group of 4, but by yourself it is annoying as hell. They need to allow my Semi-Auto Rifle to kill my target at range(usaully around 50 to 100 meters) and not simply annoy him enough to rush me.

Exactly my point.

Kalter Stahl
05-02-2013, 12:45 AM
If you really want to stay in the fray longer look for a rapid fire drain weapon, I use a drain SMG... whats it called.. the later game blocky human one.

elmore99
05-02-2013, 12:48 AM
If you really want to stay in the fray longer look for a rapid fire drain weapon, I use a drain SMG... whats it called.. the later game blocky human one.

Yeah i'm not sure what it's called