PDA

View Full Version : IDEA'S For New Content

deathtrap
05-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Ok so i was playing online with Wirthen and we were overkilling hell bugs and we got on to the topic of special in game content. i know defiance still has bugs and needs to work the serious ones out first, such as people being teleported away from each other if in a group. an idea we had was for 4th of july and cancer awareness. we thought that there could be a new roller in game from dodge. The Dart would make an excellent roller and with the two paint jobs that i talked bout above i think it would do good in game. i wanna hear more ideas so please post them here.

xirtam
05-02-2013, 12:45 AM
DLC mega wish list
- major dark matter ark fall with monolith boss, with Cerberus and advance weapon spawn points.
- major raider, mutant, 99er falls
-new playable races add visual changes w/o having to make anew character.
- new enemies
- new stories, one where tork dies sad. then we get roxi, tork who? XD
-death race dlc with customizable vehicles i.e.; weapons, armor, boost,(possibly a medium complexity tuning system) maybe vehicle powers offensive defensive. more land vehicles motocross, cars 4 seated charger, buggies, 4X4s, semi with trailer like death race 0.o and maybe a tank XD. random check point races, set course races, demolition derby. visible vehicle deterioration. introduce a gas system where you can fuel up from barrels or stations free, and add a 50scrip charge to teleportation. remove the bouncing off small enemies when ramming and just have it throw them or do a run over mechanic. add flips to ATV. ability to hold break and rev engine. ability to let some one else drive when you get in passenger. trade and sell vehicles, parts, and mods.
- lower the salvage cost of things or add harvestable loot boxes, and add an expensive option to save gun and mods
-personal, group, and clan temporary buyable assets, like call in echelon mercs 4,8,12, bio man, mortar strike, ammo, advanced weapon airdrop, dm drop shields, pheromone grenades, phase in temp cover etc.
- clan assets with permissions, keep the current chain of command ranks, but add a separate clan rank
based on contribution shown on screen by symbol.
-a upgradable and customizable clan base with items bank, training areas, meeting hall , special vendors, etc.
-clan identification tattoos, patches, weapon and or outfit color schemes etc.
-economics system with a pvp world mode where players compete to harvest resources, like gulanite crystals, hell bug hides, petro haul, scrap metal. quests like mercenary, convoy, sabotage, VIP transport etc.. adjustable clan pool percent from profits with dividends.
- flying vehicles, and floating terra levels, flying monsters, stovl jets, transport, scout, and attack Helicopters, osprey like thing, hover fortress etc.
- a multi island dlc with boats and under water submarine caverns with a variety of sea monsters, release the kraken! ooooh and maybe a volcano boss.
-increase level cap to over 9000!aaaaaaaaaaaa and a beyond rarity
- advanced abilities like multi decoy;self explanatory , rampage overcharge;like nims final glow with slight health regeneration, phantom; longer cloak with a fading effect at the end, flash blur; increased speed ability to sonic charge melee. perks like explosive decoy dmg, reticle flare delay on overcharge, chameleon when standing still, blur melee chance to ignore shields, more defensive perks, more health, etc. and maybe new powers
-multiplayer for newbs without advanced powers.
- new dances and emotes that aren't lame
-evolved weapons through emc, alien, or ark tech ultimate think packapunch with 3 levels
- melee weapons like the energy dagger for a quick melee and hold to extend and enter melee mode like the castithan guy did in episode 4, to switch back tap ADS trigger.
-terraforming gun advanced weapon, new Nano effects, quick detonating smoke grenades, rail gun advanced, charge weapons, energy bows, very low effect chance bmgs like .001, land mines, burst winter grenades,c4 single and multiples, revolvers, more mod slots for lasers, under barrel gl and w/e, slow medium dmg limited range tow rockets shoot able out of the air, prone ability in know snipers but still, 50 cal. sniper, long sniper lower drop off, slight bullet arcing on all guns.
-cool finishers on low health enemies
- weather to go with the seasons in real life
-giant king of the hill, competitive ark falls, more tdm maps.....
-more outfit options arms,legs,head,torso,feet,hands
-things I'd like to see for outfits some capes, bio man blue bulk suit, more high grade looking stuff like armour no cargo pants and mechanic tees, a bleach white torn cloth sniper ghille called ghost, a real hellbug type costume NO MOR CAPS TRION THESE ARE THE LAST AND ONLY ONES IM USING!!!!!! sorry lost my composure
-quests for people like law keeper catch thieves, or calm a prison riot, etc. + new characters to do them for
-clan list with limited scroll and option to load more names, also a less sensitive player search with multiple results.
- finally a town or two with AI doing stuff like celebrating alien religious stuff, eating, their weird dancing XD

Xbox-dyingmatrix21-DYING-siverfangs-arberration exterminator-ego 2889

lol I just realized I'm in the ps3 section but it still goes for both.

Writhen
05-02-2013, 01:21 AM
I think some new paint schemes would be great. If it's also for a good cause, all the better. I must say, the artwork for the new hellbugs is great.

Am I the only one who thinks a roller with the electric hellbug paint scheme would look soooo good? :)

Nexis
05-02-2013, 01:24 AM
Yeah those electric bugs look badass imo, would make a sick paint scheme

deathtrap
05-02-2013, 09:34 AM
Wow yall have some intresting ideas hey if yall wanna play as a team with me on ps3 add matthew192.

defiance name is deathtrap6

EmoPyroNecrosis
05-02-2013, 09:52 AM
DLC Ideas

-New island to work with, including new enemys and old, new weapons, and weapon types, and expanded story.

-St Louis and the outlaying Badlands((Prefer this released AFTER first season is finished)) allowing us to FINALLY enter Defiance, and meet cast and crew in game, do quests for them.

-Interactive Contracts via Repeatable Quests given by NPC's such as Ara Shondu, Coop, and so on.

-New playable Races, such as Sensoth, and Castithan, maybe the Volge.

-Racial Boosts, small ones such as 3% damage, or something, nothing noticable but just to show diffrences in weapons training.

-The option to remove fast travel beacons from the Map.

-Increase of the LOD when using a scope.

-More events, and more variations of them.

-More Boss Type enemy's

-More outfit types, not retextures but new meshes.

-The ability to transfer Ark Salvage to Scrip, and Scrip to Bites.

-Building you own weapon via a vender system, using Ark Salvage to create parts, then building it, note I don't want to see "Assault Rifle" instead every part of every weapon, after choose the game then defines the weapon on part majority, if all parts are diffrent the weapons body wins out.((another words, if you have an LMG Barrel, a Shotgun clip, a Sniper Rifle Body, and a Assault Rifle Scope, the game will define the weapon as a Sniper Rifle)).

Holidy Ideas:
-Christmas in the Bay, allow players to do events endlessly at HUB zones, such Iron Demon Ranch, to build snow men, and a special PvP Mode, where its a snow ball war :D

-4th of July, random fireworks spray every hour after dusk, and an event to set them off.

-Cancer Awareness, 2 fold... free claim item of a car, or runner, that is black with a ribbon decal of the color, a Hat that is the color of the cancer ribbon as well, or maybe a full outfit.

-Easter - Simple... a Hullbug Egg Hunt :D

-Thanks Giving, Kill giant mutated turkeys O.o

Auztinito
05-02-2013, 10:00 AM
1)I would like Alcatraz Island to be used as a Marketplace full of good weaponry,armor,outfits,& ect but there is catch.(Dun Dun Duh)
2)More outfits such as shirt & vest with baggy jeans & armor like outfits.(tired of wearing men's capris)
3)More vehicles like the jeep in the show & dirt-bikes.
4)New weapon variations.
5)Bounties(Player & NPC).
6)Player Housing(Trailers at The Crater for example)
7)Mini-games such as card games & ect.

EmoPyroNecrosis
05-02-2013, 10:04 AM
1)I would like Alcatraz Island to be used as a Marketplace full of good weaponry,armor,outfits,& ect but there is catch.(Dun Dun Duh)

The catch... a large contingency of Marines will take you hostage, and you will have to free yourself to stop them from launching rockets filled with gas into the Bay... not that such a thing was ever done before in American Cinema... nope

Amnesia
05-02-2013, 10:05 AM
You know there's a suggestions forum, right?

o ASYLUM o
05-02-2013, 02:29 PM
I'd like to add to the Energy Blade idea with the ability to stealth-kill low level enemies. would be awesome with the Cloaking ability.

listener1127
05-02-2013, 02:32 PM
The catch... a large contingency of Marines will take you hostage, and you will have to free yourself to stop them from launching rockets filled with gas into the Bay... not that such a thing was ever done before in American Cinema... nope

Losers always whine about doing their best...winners go home and *** the prom queen.

bizzlex
05-02-2013, 02:59 PM
More shadow war and arkfall type bosses only make them contested so they only spawn anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 days

RequiemPrime
05-02-2013, 03:06 PM
I wanna pet Scrapper Mongrel.

Smokeyfor20
05-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Can you picture all the bug problems that would be created on top of the probs that are now in place now?

Writhen
05-03-2013, 08:08 AM
I'd like to add to the Energy Blade idea with the ability to stealth-kill low level enemies. would be awesome with the Cloaking ability.

Lots of good ideas in this thread. Would love to see the energy blade as well. In truth I would prefer to see a giant energy hammer, but the energy blade is still really cool. :)

Lazurkri
05-03-2013, 05:03 PM
Personally, I'd love to see the Volge added in. Especially the Combat Walkers we see in the show. And possibly some more "Coldfire" weaponry like what is mentioned in-show; the way the Doc says it, I think most of the Votan weaponry(Sans Charge Blades, which is what Datak's knife/sword is actually called) are Coldfire weapons, yet in game, all the weapons act more like bullet weapons, not plasma weapons.