PDA

View Full Version : Can some explain this to me?

Geroz
05-02-2013, 01:29 AM
Oke trying to do the Marin Pursuit, but it seems i need to do something called "Hotshot - Dam defense" But it seems to be missing (Pc version).
Looked everywhere, someone says it has been removed due to bug abuse, tho the last patch notes states its back again, and the recent posts i can find state the same - but when i look near the dam and on the map, its nowhere to be found :S

On another subject, it seems i cant find the "Most wanted" pursuits either for the competition, already applied the code for it on the Defiance.com site. and still nothing ingame - “Most Wanted: Rogues Gallery” and “Most Wanted: Competitor” are the ones im missing :S

Hope someone out there can help me, since these three things are kind of frustrating. I dont mind it not working, i just need to know why..

//Geroz

Indolo
05-02-2013, 01:42 AM
Hotshot: Dam Defense was removed due to exploits, then finally put back in, then removed again due to exploits. It hasn't come back yet.

The most wanted pursuits were showing up under Episode 2 I believe.

Geroz
05-02-2013, 01:43 AM
Oke that clears the Hotshot :) Thx - but the most wanted, isnt showing under episode 2 :S

Thunderclap
05-02-2013, 06:26 AM
Hotshot: Dam Defense was removed due to exploits, then finally put back in, then removed again due to exploits. It hasn't come back yet.

The most wanted pursuits were showing up under Episode 2 I believe.
The vehicle could be kept after the hotshot and I think it was used in other areas. Unsure.