PDA

View Full Version : Thinning The Herd Contract Help

coopz
05-02-2013, 02:08 AM
I just oped in the new little comp they how going on about going form game in the tv series, i had finished all the other contracts that they are asking you to do but the last one i need to finish is the thinning the herd contract for paradise, i done the pursuit for the thinning the herd but the contract will show up, is anyone else having this problum?

BunkeredSphinx
05-02-2013, 02:23 AM
I just oped in the new little comp they how going on about going form game in the tv series, i had finished all the other contracts that they are asking you to do but the last one i need to finish is the thinning the herd contract for paradise, i done the pursuit for the thinning the herd but the contract will show up, is anyone else having this problum?

no point entering if you read it, the top scoring player will get character entered into to show that will be some pc kid.

Bushmaster2000
05-02-2013, 02:50 AM
The contract for Paradise won't be put into the game until the contest finishes on May 12th. I don't understand why this is the case, it just is.

mrgrimezHD
05-02-2013, 04:49 AM
no point entering if you read it, the top scoring player will get character entered into to show that will be some pc kid.

If I'm honest, that was the first thing I thought about when reading the T&C's of this event, I even read the rules and from what the Myrll (a Mod) has said, salvage from broken down weapons will not be counted.

I don't see how this is going to stop someone from straight up grinding for an hour and then logging off, which platform this effects isn't valid because all platforms have the chance to win, however in my opinion there's a slim chance of us console players striking gold.

Literally after 4 - 5 days Defiance was released, some PC Script Kiddie no lifed the entire game and managed to earn EGO rating 3000 something, so you can imagine how this event will be played by some people. It's the smart ones that you've got to look out for as they will find a way to maximize scrip / salvage in the least amount of time / effort possible. Fair play to them.

With that said, I'd be shocked if a console user wins this event seeing as we're up against the 'Master Race'. I'd expect a few PC members to don their troll hats and chime in giving some sort of excuse. Don't get me wrong, I like some of the PC community a lot as I've mingled there but I turned my back on it when the arrogant & egotistical people turned up stating Performance / Graphics / Power means everything.

If it's not a PC then it's not good enough for individuals like that and so you know for a fact this event will be won by one of 'those' people and we'll never hear the end of it OR one of the nicer people win and gracefully make one thread about it and leave it at that.

Grit
05-02-2013, 05:11 AM
Or i could win the lotto... go Jay and Silent Bob style house to house and break the hands of all PC users hahaha

i doubt i'm even gonna sign up for the "contest" I'd much rather keep the game fun and refreshing and not have to worry about crap like.. I MUST DO X in X to get X Salvage and must run it 5000000000000 times in a row because it's the best way possible...talk about a game killer

TheGlow
05-02-2013, 05:16 AM
PC is always superior.
The only reason I'm playing on 360 is because I got it for free.