PDA

View Full Version : I've got two VBI Guided launchers...

crasher
05-02-2013, 02:09 AM
1.) A green 944 level.
and
2.) A blue 520 level.

All the specs are the same.

Which do you salvage? And, why choose that one?

I'm looking for a 'Rule of thumb' here to justify the decision making process over a broader inventory.
There's got to be a more over-riding factor than just picking blue over green, or the higher level over the lower level.

Lukezordz
05-02-2013, 02:14 AM
Both.

Rocket Launchers are terrible.

Wtflag
05-02-2013, 02:18 AM
1.) A green 944 level.
and
2.) A blue 520 level.

All the specs are the same.

Which do you salvage? And, why choose that one?

I'm looking for a 'Rule of thumb' here to justify the decision making process over a broader inventory.
There's got to be a more over-riding factor than just picking blue over green, or the higher level over the lower level.

If you actually level them to max, the extra new stats is likely to be better on the higher level one because the good properties open up only at higher ego levels.

In any case, if both are EXACTLY same, greens are much more cost effective to add mod slots or remove mods etc and blues give more salvage.

So the conclusion for your example is to scrape blue and keep green.

sgtCuddles
05-02-2013, 02:49 AM
If you actually level them to max, the extra new stats is likely to be better on the higher level one because the good properties open up only at higher ego levels.

Guided rocket launchers don't level up. So which one should you salvage? Both.

Thunderclap
05-02-2013, 04:05 AM
Ignore those who say that you should salvage both. Rocket launchers are the only weapon that can legally lock on to a target. I agree that if they are exactly alike even with the extra stats its cheaper to mod the green. Otherwise keep the blue.

Redman20
05-02-2013, 05:04 AM
I have a guided rocket launcher dealing 1000 damage i use in PVP. it takes 4 rockets to kill them, which is a LOT, but it still is a nice modified sniper. I can sit back fairly out of reach and kill 2-3 people before i run out of ammo