PDA

View Full Version : Salvage matrix issues.

Bumbles
05-02-2013, 03:02 AM
I am sure that someone has mentioned this prior to my posting, but I am too exhausted to search through the forums.

Since I began playing the game I have run into one maddening issue with the salvage matrix that is driving me crazy: Not being given the option to add mod slots to a weapon. I will have say a Frontier SAW that has the 4 possible slots with one or two ready for modding, say the sight and magazine. If I want to add a mod slot for the barrel... no option to do so.

To add to this, if I don't have the salvage to add all the mod slots, and I attach a mod, I loose the ability to add more slots from that point on. And what is more curious to me is that sometimes after retrieving or even removing mods from a weapon will the option to add mod slots be available.

Is there something I am missing or is this an overlooked bug that will hopefully be patched in 1.014?

Thanks in advanced!

lordchun
05-02-2013, 03:25 AM
Same happened to me yesterday hopefully it gets fixed did you report it in the bug subforum

Javik
05-02-2013, 03:40 AM
donno if this will work, I ran into something similar too. What I did was unequip the weapon first before entering the matrix. Hope this helps - if not might be a bug.

but equiped weapons in any load out I can not mod unless unequipped. Mod first then equip.

I don't have the link but AmberFae from the forums created a thread containing tons of detailed helpful info for the game. Maybe someone can link it - I don't have it linked from my idevice. The mods should just sticky that thread honestly its helped many to learn the basics and enjoy the game.

zambeezi
05-02-2013, 04:42 AM
It's been said loads of times already! You can not mod a weapon that's equiped in any of your loadouts.

Acidoflacuna
05-02-2013, 07:58 AM
As mentioned, check all of your loadouts and make sure that the weapon is not equipped in any of them. I had this issue at first as well.

Bumbles
05-02-2013, 08:59 AM
It's been said loads of times already! You can not mod a weapon that's equiped in any of your loadouts.

Yup, was told that from my friend too and did check to see if it wad equipped and alas, it was not and I still could not add mod slots. Hopefully this issue gets resolved.