PDA

View Full Version : Wrong show posted?

Jab
05-02-2013, 03:49 AM
Earlier in the week, I went online to Showcase to watch episode 3, since I fell asleep mid episode on Monday night (I was tired, not because of the show! :)). Anyways, the show that was online was not the same one that I was watching. I think they put a future episode online. Actually, reading through the tv side of this site, what they showed was episode 4 "well respected man". They've since replaced it with the correct episode 3.

Anyone else catch the glitch? SyFy, you may want to make sure your distribution partners are in sync!

And yes, I'm refraining from giving spoilers, but it's going to be a good episode.

Thunderclap
05-02-2013, 03:53 AM
Earlier in the week, I went online to Showcase to watch episode 3, since I fell asleep mid episode on Monday night (I was tired, not because of the show! :)). Anyways, the show that was online was not the same one that I was watching. I think they put a future episode online. Actually, reading through the tv side of this site, what they showed was episode 4 "well respected man". They've since replaced it with the correct episode 3.

Anyone else catch the glitch? SyFy, you may want to make sure your distribution partners are in sync!

And yes, I'm refraining from giving spoilers, but it's going to be a good episode.
how long was it available online at showcase because it might be available via torrent. Edit: I checked. No joy. :(

Blackwolfe
05-02-2013, 03:53 AM
Only saw the first four minutes of episode 4 that they posted earlier. Looking forward to it! Poor amanda. Hope nolan doesn't get into too much trouble :P

And yeah, I just checked. Nothing showing up on any yarr! websites.

ddiaz28
05-02-2013, 07:59 AM
I did the same thing. Guess we were lucky.

Only reason I realized it was that I had posted a comment in the review for "Devil in the Dark" on Mania.com and someone thought my comments must have referred to episode 2 since nothing I said made sense regarding episode 3. Luckily I didn't give away too many spoilers for episode 4.

It was a good episode but suffered from a lack of Irisa.

I'm going to go watch the actual episode 3 right now since they fixed it.