PDA

View Full Version : Need/Want What we need/want is region/platform specific forums!

Munx
05-02-2013, 04:34 AM
Hopefully I won't get burned for using "we", as there is most definatly a good chunk of players that are frustrated at how horribly setup the trading forums are.

Seriously trion, we REALLY need region/platform specific forums, the current trade forums are a cluster****, some people have even resolved to moving to third party sites to avoid the current setup!

It can't possibly be that much work to add a few more sections to the need/want part of the forum!

In specific the bad setup has made trading on EU/PC next to non existant, because it gets buried in the posts from other platforms/regions.

Thunderclap
05-02-2013, 04:39 AM
Hopefully I won't get burned for using "we", as there is most definatly a good chunk of players that are frustrated at how horribly setup the trading forums are.

Seriously trion, we REALLY need region/platform specific forums, the current trade forums are a cluster****, some people have even resolved to moving to third party sites to avoid the current setup!

It can't possibly be that much work to add a few more sections to the need/want part of the forum!

In specific the bad setup has made trading on EU/PC next to non existant, because it gets buried in the posts from other platforms/regions.

There are plaform specific forums. There is a trading forum. There is a lore forum.
http://gyazo.com/fe54a06a1d00fc9ea33c3945d5873f4d.png
http://gyazo.com/a0194875173f022ecefe71c3c0e6deca.png
I doubt in world locations will happen until chat is fixed.

Munx
05-02-2013, 04:47 AM
Please tell me you are trying to be "funny"..

your images don't load so I can't tell if theres supposed to be some joke hidden in there.

The thread title pretty clearly specifys what it is we need platform/region specific forums for.

Munx
05-02-2013, 09:07 AM
Guees I was completly wrong, seems no one else feels theres a need for platform/region specific trade forums, my bad :)