PDA

View Full Version : Trion almost needs to make a schedule for everybody to play

Extix666
05-02-2013, 05:11 AM
so ive seen good posts about the patch ive seen bad ones and to me the major issues people are having is due to the load on their servers and how long they've been playing for. my solution is trion to make a schedule and it can just go by the timezones than people should stop complaining about the same old thing if you have a bug report it and dont come to general discussion to ***** about my gun is missing or i keep getting kicked from the servers. and if no one caught on a schedule to play is ridiculus lmao just thot it get peeps to read haha

DanBowie
05-02-2013, 06:23 AM
Trion has lost so much respect over this game. Was it worth it, HUH WAS IT TRION!?!

Fatalmephisto
05-02-2013, 06:26 AM
Trion has lost so much respect over this game. Was it worth it, HUH WAS IT TRION!?!

Oh you mean like all over Companies that create MMO's. Yeah, that happens when people are Impatient.

mattlewis
05-02-2013, 07:43 AM

why? the game isn't bad.
the game is good. the servers are just ok, and the people playing it are horrible. this is a ridiculous response danbowie.

THE CRAZZED
05-02-2013, 07:50 AM

I couldn't disagree more!! This is my favorite game, that is not only good but its a blast to play and only going to get better and better!!

THE CRAZZED
05-02-2013, 07:53 AM
Instead of complaining lets keep in mind that NEW things and ideas don't ever go without a hicup or two but always worth it because you end up with epic new stuff..