oSTALKERo
05-02-2013, 06:13 AM
:confused:Why:confused:

BootLeg
05-02-2013, 06:26 AM
it was back for about a week or so then gone again i dont know what gives Bud

oSTALKERo
05-02-2013, 06:30 AM
I don't care what anybody say I love this game! Just wish that all the mission I need to complete that are not there, come back so I can complete them.

big1whittle1
05-02-2013, 06:32 AM
i spoke to the guys from live chat yesterday, and they told me that there was no ETA on when they bringing back dam defense.

sorry dudes.

oSTALKERo
05-02-2013, 06:37 AM
i spoke to the guys from live chat yesterday, and they told me that there was no ETA on when they bringing back dam defense.

sorry dudes.

That's not good I really wanted to get the armor for doing it. I really hate moving on to something else and not finishing what I started.

S7YLEE
05-02-2013, 06:45 AM
woot least i did it befor it was gone for the coba putfit

oSTALKERo
05-02-2013, 06:55 AM

You are one lucky man

BootLeg
05-02-2013, 07:14 AM

same here that was all i needed for Marin i believe and as soon as i saw it i jumped on it lmao

Ichidakiller
05-02-2013, 08:13 AM
People were grinding it for exp and to level almost 3k exp per run done in less then a min. People were grinding that spot for hours. Made worse by the fact one of the guys here bragged that he was 2700+ego from grinding on that spot.

That's why it was removed. When they brought it back I did it a few times for mods never noticed a single problem every one I've talked to said they never had an issue with the thing after searching the bug forum I never seen one bugged report for it. Several when's it coming back and where did it go and its missing post but not one single this is bugged or some error it gave people.

It was just easily exploitable for free cheap exp. People were leveling way to fast.

Sideras
05-02-2013, 10:13 PM
So all they have to do I change the exp gain? Dafuq? Please get to it, nothing more frustrating than having a goal that can't be completed. It looks sloppy too.