PDA

View Full Version : Pursuits Explanation

ADONIS
05-02-2013, 06:24 AM
Can anyone explain to me what exactly is a pursuit and how to get rewards such as outfits from them

Reverend82
05-02-2013, 06:35 AM
Its like a mini-mini quest of things to do to improve or aim to accomplish. Best thing to do is to hit either start or select (I'm coming from a 360 perspective here) hold left trigger to bring up the wheel and select the right section to take you to look at the persuits, then you can see what you need to do to get the out fits like all us cool kids are wearing :)

Still waiting for my tinfoil hat.....

Lumax
05-02-2013, 06:37 AM
Still waiting for my tinfoil hat.....

^^^^^^^^^

That was pretty damn funny

ADONIS
05-02-2013, 06:41 AM
I see. So it's not like a side mission that is marked on the map?

Cutlass Jack
05-02-2013, 06:42 AM
Can anyone explain to me what exactly is a pursuit and how to get rewards such as outfits from them

Open up the 'Goals' section of your menu. ('J' key for journal if you're on PC) and you'll see a list of all pursuits in the game. Click on each to see the tasks you need to complete to finish the pursuit, and the rewards you get for each. If an outfit is the reward, you'll see a preview of it on the Pursuit.

Cutlass Jack
05-02-2013, 06:44 AM
I see. So it's not like a side mission that is marked on the map?

No but many Pursuits have a requirement of completing certain side missions. You've probably already completed a few pursuit goals just from playing normally. The game flashes up a little message on the left when you do that.

ADONIS
05-02-2013, 06:46 AM
Perfect. Thanks for the help people. Much appreciated