PDA

View Full Version : Why only one fast travel in San Fran ?

Giotto
05-02-2013, 06:30 AM
Its not exactly the most user friendly place to drive about. So why is there only the one fast travel. Its major annoying checking the vendors each time.

Jeff Kaos
05-02-2013, 06:57 AM
At first I thought the same thing but now that I'm on the post-Nim content I realize that San Fran is smaller and easier to get around than the North. While there's a lot of hills and obstacles it's also pretty easy to just hit a straight line to most destinations, especially if you're conservative with your boost. Still, a second fast travel wouldn't hurt either.

BootLeg
05-02-2013, 07:17 AM
At first I thought the same thing but now that I'm on the post-Nim content I realize that San Fran is smaller and easier to get around than the North. While there's a lot of hills and obstacles it's also pretty easy to just hit a straight line to most destinations, especially if you're conservative with your boost. Still, a second fast travel wouldn't hurt either.

i am assuming its because it is a Wasteland to

Bushmaster2000
05-02-2013, 07:45 AM
I would like one near the north end of SF, it's like 2.5km from the only fast travel there, a bit too far to rapidly deploy to an arkfall.

Pyth
05-02-2013, 07:50 AM
I would like to see a second fast travel point at the northern merchant in San Fran, near Fort Defiance.

They also need a fast travel station at Last Chance.