PDA

View Full Version : episode 3 fault ???

The Marquis
05-02-2013, 06:39 AM
I have completed episode 3 thinning the herd + the others and have the armour etc, but, unconventional methods isn't complete, it says I haven't completed thinning the herd, glitch ??? or have I missed something....HELP !!!!

JBoneFX
05-02-2013, 06:40 AM
yeah I completed this as well and I didn't receive credit for it. I'm hopin it comes up as a daily again and take another go at it...

Rimmon
05-02-2013, 06:46 AM
I have completed episode 3 thinning the herd + the others and have the armour etc, but, unconventional methods isn't complete, it says I haven't completed thinning the herd, glitch ??? or have I missed something....HELP !!!!

the contract for paradise shtakosomething: Thinning The herd is what you're missing and the reason for that is they have yet to add it and no word on when they will... EPI 3 thinning the herd is not the same thing.

FAMOS K OS
05-02-2013, 06:53 AM
the contract for paradise shtakosomething: Thinning The herd is what you're missing and the reason for that is they have yet to add it and no word on when they will... EPI 3 thinning the herd is not the same thing.

actually they have communicated it. there is info out there along with 50 other threads regarding this same issue. in order to keep the clutter down and actually have a clean forum with out getting the flamed for stupid questions use your search function... the contract wont be up until after the most wanted contest is done. proof is in the link. they communicated this out on tuesday.

https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1539

The Marquis
05-02-2013, 08:46 AM
actually they have communicated it. there is info out there along with 50 other threads regarding this same issue. in order to keep the clutter down and actually have a clean forum with out getting the flamed for stupid questions use your search function... the contract wont be up until after the most wanted contest is done. proof is in the link. they communicated this out on tuesday.

YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED ( If you were to check first) that I am new to this (2 posts) so a little patience rather than rudeness would be much more help !!!!!!!!!!

mbergeron
05-02-2013, 08:51 AM
YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED ( If you were to check first) that I am new to this (2 posts) so a little patience rather than rudeness would be much more help !!!!!!!!!!

That person was not being rude, but merely informing you that a simple search for the problem you are having would have been better than making a new thread about a topic that has already been discussed several times.

Unsent Soul
05-02-2013, 09:10 AM

From what that support thread stated: you have to complete most wanted dy dekuso correct? I've completed it a week ago and nothing has changed. Any other suggestions or should I talk with live chat?

elquietone
05-02-2013, 09:36 AM
From what that support thread stated: you have to complete most wanted dy dekuso correct? I've completed it a week ago and nothing has changed. Any other suggestions or should I talk with live chat?

I'm assuming what that means is, even if you have completed it as most of us have, it will not disappear from your list, until next week, when ep 2 is removed. This will give others the chance to still complete part 2, before we are allowed to start part 3. It seems like all episode pursuits will be on a 2 week time basis, so 3 will be open for 2 weeks and once ep 5 has aired, ep 3 pursuits will be removed. (I know, we all want it now, but at least they gave us a reason as to why its not removing the previous one.)

FAMOS K OS
05-02-2013, 12:06 PM

I apologize if you thought i was rude. i am so used to forums and most people have used a forum at one point or another i assumed you would know to search. i also assumed that when people have an issue with something they generally search for an answer.

also that was in response to rimmon as well for spewing incorrect information about something he did not know about to begin with if you reread the post you would see that. thank you.

That person was not being rude, but merely informing you that a simple search for the problem you are having would have been better than making a new thread about a topic that has already been discussed several times.

thank you sir