PDA

View Full Version : Play the game

Voragon
05-02-2013, 07:29 AM
Do i only need XBOX live gold to be able to play it after i buy it ?

Jordy
05-02-2013, 07:42 AM
Do i only need XBOX live gold to be able to play it after i buy it ?

No you do not need anything else besides the gold account. that being said there is a patch prossess that I think is kind of long but the game is a blast.

TaoistTiger
05-02-2013, 09:16 AM
And another thing you need is at least 10Gb of harddrive space because the game needs to be installed to the system. I didn't find that out till I got home and had to clear some space.

elquietone
05-02-2013, 09:42 AM
However, as the above stated about space, you can use 16 or 32gig USB keys as extra space, thus preventing the need to delete other items. Coarse, you will need to spend 10-15$ to get a USB key to avoid deleting content, but then your good for space for awhile at least. :)

Last Outlaw04
05-02-2013, 09:53 AM
Well you need about 15 gigs because of the patch I think other then that have a great time playing the game.

RedScar
05-02-2013, 10:13 AM
And another thing you need is at least 10Gb of harddrive space because the game needs to be installed to the system. I didn't find that out till I got home and had to clear some space.

It says it on the cover :P

I saw it and looked at guy at Gamestop like.. dafuq?

Darkmercenary88
05-02-2013, 10:26 AM
its an MMO, all MMOs have some form of requires download (usually includes a patcher program) in addition to the disks.
Other than Xbox Live Gold, you would need the standard Xbox hardware (controller, console, etc), but that's a given huh?
Since its an MMO and has different chats for typing, and the virtual keyboard is a pain, id recommend a wireless keyboard to go with your 360, it'll make typing faster and easier. Voice chats are annoying to me so i tend to mute them (little kids, someone with their volume turned to far up, or having a conversation with someone else in their room, etc).