PDA

View Full Version : New places to get arc codes since patch?

Taniso
05-02-2013, 08:24 AM
I did a few minor arc falls and I've been doing a lot of random spawns(roadblocks, kill hellbugs, etc.), but i didn't get any arc codes. So, I was wondering where to get arc codes since the new patch.

Almiel
05-02-2013, 08:32 AM
I think you mean key codes? You can get them from major ark falls, coops and pvp. I've gotten them at mission areas also, like Bolinas Smeltery.

I wish they'd give single key codes for minors also, as long as you participate for a minimum time (so you don't get drive bys expecting easy key codes).

Taniso
05-02-2013, 08:36 AM
I think you mean key codes? You can get them from major ark falls, coops and pvp. I've gotten them at mission areas also, like Bolinas Smeltery.

I wish they'd give single key codes for minors also, as long as you participate for a minimum time (so you don't get drive bys expecting easy key codes).

Yeah, key codes... thanks.

Its great that we get exp for minors, but I still think we should get at least one key code for them. I didn't know that we could get them from mission areas... I guess I never paid attention since key codes were so easy to get. Thanks for the info!

OrpheusXI
05-02-2013, 09:02 AM
You shouldn't even be able to get exp without doing a minimum amount of damage for your ego. Going to each arkfall shot one time and keep going is laughable.