PDA

View Full Version : Defiance at E3 2012

WintersWolf
06-12-2012, 01:47 AM
Hey guys,

As you all might know, Defiance was at E3 this year and we had a chance to sit down and play. It's looking much more impressive than we were expecting and we are definitely looking forward to it. http://www.mmogames.com/gamenews/5310/upcoming-mmofps-defiance-at-e3-2012

Cyber
06-12-2012, 09:11 AM
Hey guys,

As you all might know, Defiance was at E3 this year and we had a chance to sit down and play. It's looking much more impressive than we were expecting and we are definitely looking forward to it. http://www.mmogames.com/gamenews/5310/upcoming-mmofps-defiance-at-e3-2012

Thanks for posting, and it is good to finally see an article that mentions PvP (albeit very briefly).

Nemajneb
06-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Yea...at least they said it...we'll see.

Shrapnil
06-12-2012, 10:49 AM
Cant wait till Gamescon. I am really interested in seeing how they do PvP.

MechPilot
06-12-2012, 11:30 AM
Its amazing a company spends the money to have a booth at E3, but were still in the dark about alot of the stuff :confused:

Counterproductive

Adsinonimous
06-17-2012, 09:49 AM
Its amazing a company spends the money to have a booth at E3, but were still in the dark about alot of the stuff :confused:

Counterproductive

Never thought about that. It does seem a bit weird but I guess it does give people a chance to see the game and get people more excited.

Rider Of death
06-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Its basically showing a demo of the game to news and networks. Later on they might or will show what they need to show or want we want to see.

Aythir
06-17-2012, 02:57 PM
Its basically showing a demo of the game to news and networks. Later on they might or will show what they need to show or want we want to see.

I agree. I feel as for now they are just trying to get the name out there and getting as much publicity about what they are trying to accomplish. Once they get a larger base and more development they will start to release the information we are all looking forward to reading about.