PDA

View Full Version : Open Teamspeak Invite

Voodeux
03-22-2013, 06:37 AM
Now that the NDA is dropping I figured I'd throw this out here as well. Since Beta 1 we have been hosting an open teamspeak for the weekend of the beta's. I'll throw this invite out here now as well. From March 22nd to March 24th ff you want to join us on teamspeak for discussion of the game, horrible trolling of one another, and a general good time feel free to drop by at 108.61.25.67:10867

You aren't required to join anything, you won't be pressured by recruiters, and if you are let me know and that situation will be dealt with. This is simply a gathering of like minded nerds looking to have fun and partake in some friendly banter. It is an 18 year old+ community so expect a smattering of foul language. Feel free to use any of the pre-set Defiance rooms should you and a couple of your guys feel like having some privacy to test **** out but don't be a complete recluse or you'll be smacked in the gob (virtually).

We will be continuing this thru every patch day, DLC day, w/e for as long as iRuin Gaming is part of Defiance. Look forward to having you and if we run out of room, we'll drop some cash on our server host and up it as needed.

PS - For the love of all thats holy set up a push to talk button. If you are some mouth breather that pants in my ear randomly either be prepared for kisses involving tongue or being bounced off the teamspeak.

Ivanhoe
03-22-2013, 06:39 AM
woot irun gaming! im waiting for all my buddies from the last 2 beta's!

Voodeux
03-22-2013, 06:42 AM
Hey hey Ivanhoe, good to see you back! I'm stuck at work until 4 Central but I'll be logging into TS3 via logmein shortly. Can't talk but will enjoy a good laugh from work as things pickup.