PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Order:Suggestions

Bunnikinz
03-22-2013, 07:56 AM
-FOR PC-

I'd like to know where most of the community had Pre-Order the game. Through Trion, Steam, Gamestop, Etc.

I notice depending on where you ore-order the EXTRA BONUS Varys.

If I and other future players Pre-Order ~Where would you suggest?

skullmount4
03-22-2013, 08:06 AM
Depends on platform. If PC, Steam, so we can unlock even more extra stuff. Otherwise, up to you. Only thing that varies is the preorder weapon.

Bunnikinz
03-23-2013, 08:16 PM
I play pc :)

Thunderclap
03-23-2013, 08:20 PM
-FOR PC-

I'd like to know where most of the community had Pre-Order the game. Through Trion, Steam, Gamestop, Etc.

I notice depending on where you ore-order the EXTRA BONUS Varys.

If I and other future players Pre-Order ~Where would you suggest?
If you want the cool physical items, Gamestop. If you want extra inventory stops and have steam add a piece of spyware on your computer (you already have steam) then go them.

Shazoom
03-23-2013, 08:24 PM
I'm still debating not cancelling my UE PC preorder...

I'm on PC there just seems to be a lack of people and communication.

I got mine from EB Games.

Bunnikinz
03-23-2013, 08:26 PM
If you want the cool physical items, Gamestop. If you want extra inventory stops and have steam add a piece of spyware on your computer (you already have steam) then go them.

LOL! Spyware xD ...Everyone has steam ;/ .. i dont really play steam games much ..Onlything i have on it is Borderlands haha .. But i saw that the steam pre-order seems to give more than GameStop ..Gamestop only gives u 7 day Exp Boost..compare to 30days through Trion/Steam ..

draakdorei
03-23-2013, 08:28 PM
I went through Trion.
No love at all for Gamestop and Steam is running behind on the software (according to others, their client is the Alpha, not the Beta version right now). Plus I'd rather not deal with Steam support, my Support account has been "disabled" for almost two years now and no one there can seem to fix it.

At least Trion has customer support that responds fairly well (from my Rift days anyways)

Pasha
03-23-2013, 08:33 PM
Me: PC / Steam.

Brock 5amson
03-23-2013, 08:42 PM
Since I am a 360 user, I am aiming at Amazon's pre-order. It has that sniper rifle as the weapon (which is worth it i think)