PDA

View Full Version : Good job Trion!

Obso
05-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Fix one thing but break 10 more *CLAP CLAP* KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Thod
05-02-2013, 07:10 PM

No clan list but my clan is in game. Had a bunch of clan bonus, now all my clan is pissed. Have a friend list but cant use it. have some weapons but they really dont work with the mods I put on.

want to work with my friends and clan mates but i cant use chat system cause that got fixed. cant port to anyone cause i cant find them.

all this was suppose to be fixed 3 months ago. no that I paid money, why are system that have been in code in other games for 10 years so hard to be put in this game?

of course I will not get any answer from this because a cold shoulder is all trion knows how to give to paying customers who did them a favor by testing a game for them.

Shane5484
05-02-2013, 07:12 PM
and that just scratches the surface of the issues in Defiance

CharmCitysKing
05-02-2013, 08:04 PM
LMFAO I know right...I feel sorry for yall still trying to play this game..I did the smart thing and sold my game 2 weeks ago...I will rebuy it once its fixed and all the DLCs are out just so I can no life it for another week like I did during launch week (best gaming time of my life)

Sonic Rain Boom
05-02-2013, 08:11 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!