PDA

View Full Version : Still no CBT e-mail.

Sly
03-22-2013, 08:06 AM
So i registerd a closed beta code.
I still have no e-mail of the download...
My PM's are being ignored. No response to my support ticket. Also the live chat function does not even work.
Can anyone please help me? I'm kinda losing hope here.

Ortonius
03-22-2013, 08:09 AM
I'm right with you. I received a closed beta key for PC, but my pre-order code is for 360. I also put a seperate key in that I won during a stream and I still have not received a code for the 360. I mean I'll play it on PC if I have to in order to get my fix, but I really wanted to play it on the console I have purchased it for.

Sly
03-22-2013, 08:15 AM
If they aren't going to give people that have keys an invite, why do they have a CBT at all? I saw some posts of people having qeue time's of 6 days. And the support you get is horrible... First i wanted to buy this game right away but now, not sure anymore...

Arinzal
03-22-2013, 08:17 AM
contact customer support they wil straight this out for you.

Sly
03-22-2013, 08:23 AM
I did, but there is no response on my support ticker, and the live chat doesn't work.

eyes5bravo
03-22-2013, 08:30 AM
Same here, pre-ordered the GS Exclusive deluxe set for 360 but got stupid PC invite. Can't get a hold of anyone at Trion even though they said to notify them. Starting to get pissed because I work a ton on weekends and was looking forward to playing this morning. If they can't fix this ASAP I'll have to get my $150 back. No loss since I've never played a console MMO before.

Regrets
03-22-2013, 08:33 AM
So i registerd a closed beta code.
I still have no e-mail of the download...
My PM's are being ignored. No response to my support ticket. Also the live chat function does not even work.
Can anyone please help me? I'm kinda losing hope here.

Please, don't worry about it. The wait time is 30 days plus for some people. You will not be able to beta with a beta invite.

I'm assuming Trion hasn't really beta'd before Rift. Apparently they didn't l2beta very well.

Pasha
03-22-2013, 08:34 AM

You said you are not going to play the game. Why exactly you are still here?

eyes5bravo
03-23-2013, 05:06 AM
Finally got my code, input it, downloaded Beta, now getting "error a sign-in change occurred..." no matter what I try. Very displeased with this whole experience, but glad it sounds like some xboxers are getting on. If this doesn't get fixed soon I'll probably cancel the $150 pre-order and wait a year or two to pick up the game.

Sly
03-25-2013, 03:25 AM
The support finaly came around and gave me entry into the server. It was a ton of fun. Tough next time TRION be more prepared for your beta please :/