PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions

Vitesse
03-22-2013, 08:06 AM
Hello, I have a couple of questions before I want to purchase this game.

1) I see pre-purchasing the game gives you beta-access. Is beta going on right now? If I buy the game now, can I download it and play it right away or do I need to wait till the launch in April?

2) What will the price be of the official game (not pre-purchase version)?

3) Taking into account the benefits of boosts and some items, would you consider the Deluxe edition be worth the extra $20?

Thanks in advance, and if there's anything important a newbie like me should know beforehand feel free to.

Vitesse
03-22-2013, 08:21 AM
anyone? :/

SYN BLACK XS
03-22-2013, 08:28 AM
Hello, I have a couple of questions before I want to purchase this game.

1) I see pre-purchasing the game gives you beta-access. Is beta going on right now? If I buy the game now, can I download it and play it right away or do I need to wait till the launch in April?

2) What will the price be of the official game (not pre-purchase version)?

3) Taking into account the benefits of boosts and some items, would you consider the Deluxe edition be worth the extra $20?

Thanks in advance, and if there's anything important a newbie like me should know beforehand feel free to.

1) The beta is going now on all consoles. Depending on where you buy it, you should be given or emailed a code which will allow you to access the beta. All depends on the vendor, and their means of getting the code to you. IGN is doing a beta code giveaway that you may want to check out... just register, and you get a working beta code.

2) There are 3 different versions, each including more swag and items that will benefit you in the full version of the game. The standard version runs around $60.

3) Yes, I pre-ordered the Deluxe version, and expect the items you get to be well worth it. But thats just my 2 cents

Vitesse
03-22-2013, 08:30 AM
Hi,

Im going to buy the game for PC. I'm confident I will love the game as I am a big fan of two very similar games (APB and Borderlands) so no need to have a free beta :)

Inusaa
03-22-2013, 08:31 AM
The extra worth it if you consider it worth it, it's not like if we could give it a value like gold. It will be item you will not be available to get after the release, and it's cool especialy if you like to custom your character =)

Vitesse
03-22-2013, 08:37 AM
So I purchased the Digital Deluxe Edition (PC) but now what? I only received a Paypal confirmation email and when I go to the ''Manage Games'' section I'm only able to pre-oder DLC.

The purchase does show up in the Transaction history, so where am I supposed to download the game from?

Vitesse
03-22-2013, 08:49 AM
I dont understand this at all anymore :S

It says I'm supposed to receive emails but the only one I received was about entering some code.