PDA

View Full Version : Better rewards from multiple playthroughs?

Strahd
05-02-2013, 07:52 PM
Recently completed the main storyline, (Nim was annoying in phase 1 but not impossible to beat), Noticed I have the option to replay the main storyline again and I'm curious if anyone has already began a second/third/etc playthrough? If you have began or completed multiple playthroughs, did you notice any progession to enemy levels or better item/gear drops for multiple storyline playthroughs?

Spectyr
05-02-2013, 07:57 PM
I've only done one mission on play through but reward was 'random loot cache' whatever I got wasn't amazing but I'm hoping this is the case and rewards went up a notch.

LaZyPaTeL
05-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Recently completed the main storyline, (Nim was annoying in phase 1 but not impossible to beat), Noticed I have the option to replay the main storyline again and I'm curious if anyone has already began a second/third/etc playthrough? If you have began or completed multiple playthroughs, did you notice any progession to enemy levels or better item/gear drops for multiple storyline playthroughs?

I've restarted the story and am nearing San Francisco again. I've gotten a few purples from the Random Gear Boxes, but nothing good enough to warrant doing all these missions again. Not sure if restarting again will bring better items, but I doubt it.

Strahd
05-03-2013, 02:14 AM
I see. Well I was really hoping that there would be some incentive to playing through multiple times but it's no biggie. I'll probably end up playing through again once DLC get's closer to being released...whenever that is haha. Guess I'll stick with trying to finishing up pursuits. On that not, pursuits, any idea when Hotshot:Dam Defense will be added back? That's the last "challenge" I need to finish all the pursuits that aren't multiplayer or co-op dependent.