PDA

View Full Version : Having Issues?

AuroraDerive
05-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Only 2 cause I know most people arent helpful around here they only complain so...

Tonight I keep getting kicked every 30 seconds. Everyone else getting kicked?
And
Does anyone know when the first DLC is supposed to come out?

AuroraDerive
05-03-2013, 10:25 PM
It is happening again tonight. Is this a nightly occurance for anybody else? And why do people view this but not respond? Just give me two seconds people why can't we play more than 20 minutes in a row every night?

xlsa
05-04-2013, 12:52 AM
lol there called trollers if you make a post complaining about how people are lazy or something makes you mad they are those people that annoy you and they usually only replay on those kind of post but no ive never ha that problem very odd you can send a report to Trion about the issue they got back to me within like 2 days with a fix to my solution just get on defiance website and click the support option you'll be able to find your way from there and as far as I can tell they have not yet released when the first dlc will be released the games only been out a month an mmo doesn't need a dlc yet in my opinion there's plenty of challenges and contracts to complete and no one has complete all the pursuits yet

necrodegmon
05-04-2013, 12:55 AM
If you played the beta make sure it is deleted from your harddrive then clear harddrive cache it worked for me.