PDA

View Full Version : If you had to pick ONE glitch....

Sids
05-03-2013, 01:18 AM
Any one single glitch, and name it "THE MOST ANNOYING GLITCH IN THE GAME," what would it be?

Feel free to explain your criteria, and try not to turn this into a FAN OR FLAME thread. I can love the game and be annoyed at the glitches too, in fact, that makes them MORE annoying! So, for instance, this would be a valid response:

Reload Glitch -- especially with pump-shotguns. This is where you go into the 'Reload' animation and trigger all the 'Reload' sounds, so you behave as though you were reloading..... only, fifteen seconds later, you realize you're STILL reloading, and the weapon's been down so long Jerry got his **** shot off, and now when you clear this room we're all gonna have to come back in here and look for it.

I could've picked the kill-count resets, but Trion seems to be making swift and proactive efforts to minimize the pain there. So, I pick Reloads.

Dandrielas
05-03-2013, 01:20 AM
I would have to say the reload glitch as well. It is especially painful when it happens on a semi-auto Sniper rifle. If it happens , I can loose all my ammo in one reload.

Anderson
05-03-2013, 01:23 AM
Probably the glitch where you go in a co-op and the mission never starts and there are no enemies on the map but you can still walk around an empty map.

It's particularly annoying because if you're trying to get a particular co-op out of the way, you're going to have to wait awhile because if you try to leave and then try starting the co-op again you usually get sent back to the same glitched session you just left.

It is however a great opportunity to find all the data recorders as you can take your time exploring and you'll still be able to pick them up.

Still really annoying though.

messiii
05-03-2013, 01:23 AM
Anyone who encounter this kind of situation will be very angry.

Garu
05-03-2013, 01:24 AM
All the pursuit glitches. I wanted to complete all the pursuits but having 50% of them glitch on me really made me lose interest.

Jackobite
05-03-2013, 01:32 AM
I do dispise the reloading bug but since I can only pick one,

its pursuit kill counts getting reset, its a real kick in the nuts.

Munx
05-03-2013, 01:34 AM
Trion is the most annoying glitch in this game ..

Schwa
05-03-2013, 01:35 AM
Character data corruption and/or progress loss necessitating rollbacks.

There is no other bug -- none -- that defeats the purpose of and destroys the confidence of any type of MMO.

runner133
05-03-2013, 01:40 AM
The reloading bug gets my vote. It gets me killed more then my own mistakes.

fatoldguy
05-03-2013, 01:41 AM
Reloading for me too.

Mrobusto
05-03-2013, 02:22 AM
That one glitch where the thing that is supposed to work, but doesn't, and then doesn't get fixed in either of the last two patches. Yeah that one. Pretty annoying.