PDA

View Full Version : The Defiance service is not available.

EdragonXX
03-22-2013, 08:17 AM
Hey, someone have new information what's going on? Because everytime when you want log in you get same message:

"The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later."

But when I check e-mail or news it's clear that servers is need to be already up and running. What's wrong with EU servers? Anyopne? Any useful info? Do they have some sort of similar problems like EA had with SimCity or something? :) :) :) Because I wanted buy that game, but if I see that they will have same stupid server problems even with controlled beta, then no this is not worth my money.

Siefer
03-22-2013, 08:19 AM
Hey, someone have new information what's going on? Because everytime when you want log in you get same message:

"The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later."

But when I check e-mail or news it's clear that servers is need to be already up and running. What's wrong with EU servers? Anyopne? Any useful info? Do they have some sort of similar problems like EA had with SimCity or something? :) :) :) Because I wanted buy that game, but if I see that they will have same stupid server problems even with controlled beta, then no this is not worth my money.

I'm having the same problem with the Xbox and impatiently waiting for the servers to be available

PerwinCZ
03-22-2013, 08:20 AM
I have also this problem...